Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

image.jpg

The sky was pitch black. A full moon was out. Oath2order was taking a stroll when he heard a crunch in the snow behind him. He turned, but no one was there. He continued walking towards the Inn. He would get a drink there, to warm him up. When he got to the door, it was smashed. The inn was deserted. He ran. It was perfect this morning. He tripped and then tried to get up. He couldn't. Something was holding him down. Then he saw his own dagger going straight to his heart.

Flake walked along the path and into his house. It felt warmer than usual. Pulling on his pyjamas, he began to smell smoke. Who had put the fire on? He went down to look. As he gazed over the fire, a dark force pushed him in.

Oath, Olaf, Jack of All Trades has made blue snow.
Flake, Iceman, Townie has become ashes.

You now have 24 hours to decide on who to vote for.

I'd like to bring something important up. And yes, this includes roleclaiming.
I am claiming Sven, the watcher/tracker. I tracked Oath last night to see who visited him.
sunshinetea. Care to explain? :3
Im releasing this information because it's important to catch mafia.
SO HAVE AT IT.

I'd like to bring something important up. And yes, this includes roleclaiming.
I am claiming Sven, the watcher/tracker. I tracked Oath last night to see who visited him.
sunshinetea. Care to explain? :3
Im releasing this information because it's important to catch mafia.
SO HAVE AT IT.

AVENGE ME MY LOVE.

NikkiNikki was inspected last night and came back as bad Elsa.

##VOTE: NikkiNikki

So, we got two mafia last night!
Fantastical. But how do we get them both?

We should kill bad Elsa today with a lynch so that scum don't kill Aerious (good Elsa).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd say the role blocker can wait another night.

Eh, I'd rather get Bad Elsa out of the way.
I'll vote for her, Sunshine can be tomorrow. A DT inspection is more trustworthy than a watcher one. I'm not doubting you, but Nikki is confirmed scum so yeah. Voting for her.

Eh, I'd rather get Bad Elsa out of the way.
I'll vote for her, Sunshine can be tomorrow. A DT inspection is more trustworthy than a watcher one. I'm not doubting you, but Nikki is confirmed scum so yeah. Voting for her.

I completely understand.
I voted for NikkiNikki as well.

If someone actually mentioned that to you in private then keep it that way. Especially by saying WHO'S BEING INSPECTED (HUGE, HUGE WAY TO THROW TOWN OFF BTW) is dumb, even though you don't know who because you're not in contact with me or another det.

^^ Aerious has even said it. Thanks to TSUNDERE saying who was being inspected its obvious that the framer was going to frame me!

Ah hold on I am being framed here! I am not bad elsa I am a Iceman townie

I'm not sure about that. In almost all games with framers (if this game even has one), when people are framed they come back mafia goon.. You wouldn't have come back as bad elsa, you would've came up as mafia goon.

Back