• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

Honestly it looks to me that Moron is just trying to sink into the shadows and not make waves in order to make it look like he's part of town. He hasn't contributed a single real thing to this game and was hoping people wouldn't notice because he kept claiming he "didn't want to accidentally lynch town." Well, we did accidentally lynch town and Moron certainly didn't stop us-- in fact, he claimed it was OUR FAULT for mislynching. Those are all huge red flags to me.

I'm also in newbie mafia and like tsundere pointed out, he really does have a different, more aggressive play style there. His play style in this game just seems so ridiculously shady and scummy and everything he says is making it worse.

Just because Moron is in the spotlight doesn't mean that other players don't need attention.
Many people have different playstyles for when they are mafia or town. When I'm mafia, I'm more quiet and withdrawn, not really contributing much.
When I'm town, I'm much sillier or serious, and ( try to ) contribute.
Since Moron hasn't finished any games, it's hard to tell which is his mafia style.

Will there be a day extension? Because I don't know if I'll be back until Sunday evening (PST). I'll try to get on saturday, but I think I'll miss most of day three. If it could be extended over the weekend for people with trips and stuff, then I'd seriously be grateful. I just don't want to get lynched day three and be unable to do anything about it because I'm not there, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because Moron is in the spotlight doesn't mean that other players don't need attention.
Many people have different playstyles for when they are mafia or town. When I'm mafia, I'm more quiet and withdrawn, not really contributing much.
When I'm town, I'm much sillier or serious, and ( try to ) contribute.
Since Moron hasn't finished any games, it's hard to tell which is his mafia style.
What are you even saying? Do you see how different he's posting? If he flips town in that game, then you can see the really big differences. His playstyles are so different. Both games are on night two. He's one of the top posters in newbie mafia. This game? He's nowhere near the top. He doesn't contribute this game, while in Newbie mafia he's acting very pro-town.

Due to 4th of July celebrations, night will end as planned, but day will be ending at 5pm GMT on Sunday.

Ouch. I won't be around to post then. I'll try to get on, but I doubt it. Please don't lynch me, lol.

Apologies all for slight inactivity - I will be more active this weekend.

I'm aiming towards Moron due to the fact he hasn't really defended himself in any way yet, but as LittleBeary said, we should suspect other people other than him.

The problem is Moron is for all intents and purposes inactive. The sole purpose of green is to be loud and lynch in the hopes of hitting scum. Moron is doing neither. You can not be 100% sure you will hit scum . If we all follow Moron's playstyle only mafia will be using their powers . Moron has a coach from newbie Mafia. They know lynching is an integral part of this game. I have read the posts from Newbie Mafia and there is no more evidence there to support lynching than here contrary to Moron's claims. There is a reason for the conflicting playstyle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao. Moron is not a newbie. Please refer to post 388 in Newbie Mafia. They have played Mafia before just not in a forum setting. Moron knows exactly what they are doing!

image.jpg

In town, the people hurried, pretending not to have killed another two townies. They rushed about and didn't speak. Superpenguin was sat in his home, writing about pigeons and owls when he heard a knock at the door. No one is ever out at this time of night. He cautiously headed towards the door and looked out of the peephole. A figure was there. Opening the door, he felt a stabbing pain in his stomach. He looked down. A knife had come through the letterbox and into his pelvic area.

Next door, Lauren was reading in bed. She heard the screams of Superpenguin and headed next door through the secret alleyway between the houses. Upon seeing his dead, mangled body, she pulled out the knife and went off in search of the killer. After finding nothing in the whole house, she decided to go home and continue reading. Walking back through the alleyway, she looked over her shoulder to see the black figure which Superpenguin had seen just minutes before. Like Superpenguin, she felt a stabbing pain in her pelvic area. She looked down. A knife had stabbed her.

Superpenguin, Iceman (townie) spoke to a stranger
Lauren, Cliff the Troll (doctor) listened to the screams of help.

You now have until 5 PM GMT Sunday to vote for who to lynch.

Have all PMs been sent out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's been twenty minutes. I protected Lauren last night. I have not received a roleblock PM.

This is kind of a big thing. Noodle, I'd like my roleblock PM, if I was roleblocked, otherwise, I'd like to know why Lauren was killed.

Sorry everyone. I lost the PMs, and I have found what I can in my notes. PM me if any more are required. :)

Well....****. Rest in peace you two.

I'm able to be on for a bit. But yeah, we should probably lynch Moron today for reasons I stated earlier.

This could really hurt town. RIP Lauren.

Well I really think we should lynch Moron now, I mean, he seems like pretty obvious scum. I'm not sure about tsundere, but I do think that a DT should consider inspecting them tonight to be sure.

I won't have a signal in less than 30 minutes when I arrive, so I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly if I need to.

Back