• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

I think cory is something, be it blue or red. Noodles said after tsundere took over his role and had a bit of time that all actions were in. Just a thought.

I'm literally just a townie. Cory was trolling, and I couldn't have sent any actions in anyway. I was kind of reading through the thread + posting in Mean Girls. Not to mention she was probably waiting for a replacement for McQueen too.

I'm literally just a townie. Cory was trolling, and I couldn't have sent any actions in anyway. I was kind of reading through the thread + posting in Mean Girls. Not to mention she was probably waiting for a replacement for McQueen too.

Aerious, does Tsundere's townie claim conflict with what claim Cory told you privately?

Aerious said in newbie mafia that she'd be gone for a while, just as a heads up.

Not a question but just making it clear why I might not be very active for a few days: I'm going to be heading to Miami tonight until tomorrow evening (maybe a little longer). I'll try to keep up as much as possible from either my phone or a mobile hotspot on my laptop.

image.jpg

The sky was dark and a harsh wind passed Pom. She shivered and looked around. Someone was following her. She went into an empty cottage to try and shelter from the weather. She went and relieved herself and set up a place to sleep. When she eventually went to sleep she heard voice after voice. Now with earmuffs and eye-covers, she would be able to sleep, and hopefully wake up to continue her walk. But she would never wake up.
Deathnote: I am Ana, the vigilante. Considering that I am a vigilante and a princess, I was unsure which claim to believe; Aerious' or tsundere/Cory's? It would make sense if Elsa were a Detective since the sisters would be different, but it would also make sense if they were the same. I decided to go for a random player in the hopes they might be scum. I hope this message helps you; and may the odds be ever in your favor. -T

In the cottage with Pom, was Purpl. Hidden away under the stairs, he slept peacefully. Forever. A note was found next to his head:
Lynch Purpl 2k14 was not because of Mean Girls mafia. Your death right now, however, is definitely and 100% influenced by you hosting that game."

Blu rose walked through the forest, taking in the trees. Little did they know that someone was following them. When she set up camp in a clearing, she was knifed by someone in their tent. The note left inside the tent simply said :)

Blu rose, Iceman (townie) is dead.
Purpl, Ana (Vigilante) is dead.
Pom, Bulda the Troll (doctor) is dead.

You now have 24 hours to vote.

So, judging by the death notes, we can assume someone was protected.

Pom was likely killed by Purpl, the vigilante. The "T" next to his name means "Tyler" most likely.

Purpl was killed by me. I'll own up to that, though the death note is fairly obvious.

Why was Blu Rose killed?

Okay so Purpl killed Pom. Considering only Purpl had a death note and not Blu Rose makes me believe Purpl was also shot by a vig, and Blu Rose was shot by the mafia? So then one of mafia hits didn't go through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, judging by the death notes, we can assume someone was protected.

Pom was likely killed by Purpl, the vigilante. The "T" next to his name means "Tyler" most likely.

Purpl was killed by me. I'll own up to that, though the death note is fairly obvious.

Why was Blu Rose killed?

Damn you.

This just got a whole lot more complicated. RIP you three. v_v

Blu Rose was probably killed because of him being a strong player, or the one who killed Blu Rose felt targeted. Idk.

So wait, how much KP does mafia have?
I'm guessing they went for Lauren and Blu?

Back