• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

There is one more space. Obs and roles will be sent in when it is taken. The game is still scheduled to top start at 5pm (gmt- 2 hours from now)

Last edited:
If you don't get another player just take a role (whether it's a townie or other) out of the game. Better than making the other twenty people wait. :)

Last edited:
If you don't get another player just take a role (whether it's a townie or other) out of the game. Better than making the other twenty people wait. :)

The game has been reduced to 20 players, roles are being sent out and WoTC votes are now not going to be counted.

Day One​

image.jpg
After seeing Arandelle in it's true light. Tina convinced Villagedweller to commit suicide. They made it look exactly like accidental death, an amazing plan was developed. Setting off in a boat and drowning seemed like the best way to redeem themselves from the kingdom.

So, the very next day, they went off in their boat. Leaving their daughters behind was an upsetting occasion, especially knowing that they'd never be seen again.
The journey was torture, crying hysterically the whole way, until bubbles were the only things leaving their limp mouths.

Tina (The Queen) is Dead
Villagedweller (the King) is dead.
MissNoodle (the captain of the ship) is dead.

You now have 24 hours to decide who to vote.

Last edited:
I would suggest a no lynch because there is no evidence of anybody being anything but I am a newbie , this being my first game, so I could be wrong

I would suggest a no lynch because there is no evidence of anybody being anything but I am a newbie , this being my first game, so I could be wrong

We should give people a chance to post first before deciding on that. If we can get a discussion rolling, then we might find a better candidate for lynching.
Rather than going straight in for a wasted day.

You just tried suggesting something and then completely discredited yourself. You made it seem like you were contributing an idea but then cast it aside, so you really couldn't be held responsible for if we do go through with a no lynch. That's scummy, and I would like to lynch you right now if no other candidate appears.

the bloodthirst has begun.
i think sid is fine, i'm pretty sure first
game everyone takes the peace approach

Good luck everyone!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

#iamEffie

the bloodthirst has begun.
i think sid is fine, i'm pretty sure first
game everyone takes the peace approach

Uhm, no. It's not because they were trying to be peaceful. It was because they made a suggestion and thne completely discredited it.

Back