The Signature Guide

Hey, is my signature too big? I'm in the middle of fixing it up.. aka removing that ugly table I had on it for years now.

Hiya, is my signature too big? Can you see it?
We can see it, but it is indeed too big! It's currently 300 pixels tall.

The easiest way to change this is by putting it in your signature like this instead:
[IMG height=250px]https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/ezgif-3-ce40f7c151-jpg.546661/[/IMG]

I've got a quick question, and hopefully I'm explaining this correctly:

I have a 2K monitor hooked up to my desktop, and when I view the forums, there's more space for content compared to a normal HD monitor or tablet. I've previously arranged my signatures in a way so that they would display properly on my own monitor and be under 250px, but going to view it on my tablet shows format issues and the images themselves making the signature appear way bigger than it should. I know on the mobile phone version that signatures are disabled, so that isn't a problem thankfully.

So, what I'm trying to ask is what display resolution the pixel limit is based off of. As my monitor is bigger than the most common resolution of 1920x1080 (it is 2560x1440), would my signature potentially get flagged if it looks fine on my end, but appears much larger on smaller resolutions?

Back