Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Kiss, were you given a suggestion on who to shoot last night, and if so, did you shoot that suggested name?

It's night now, but the previous night was the one where I shot Lauren. As of right now(Night 3), I haven't sent my action in.

Nope. As I said before, I thought Lauren, Alice, and Olive were mafia. So I took a chance and shot her. That was it lol

Nope. As I said before, I thought Lauren, Alice, and Olive were mafia. So I took a chance and shot her. That was it lol

So you never received a PM from Karla telling you to shoot Trundle on Night 2?
Did anyone receive a PM like that on Night 2?

Are you trying to expose another vigilante? .... um, are you blue-hunting right now?

I am talking with a player privately via my role. They claim they can suggest a name to the Detective and Vigilante, which implies there is only one DT(dead) and one Vig(Kiss). N0 and N1 were no-actions from this player. N2 they suggested the Vig shoot Trundle. And we all know that Oath was th eone who was roleblocked on N2 when he was trying to steal BlueLeaf's vote, so that reduces the idea that this player was roleblocked in suggesting a name to Kiss. Also, this action would have to be sent in during the Night, so it's not even blockable.
Someone here is being a liar and we need to weed them out before Night ends.

Yea, Blue's are one of the important town roles, so Mafia usually target them.

So as of this moment, SP has actively tried to root out protectors, and blues. Something mafia would do as has been explained to me.

Evidence:
My strategy is blue-sniping. Mafia hasn't hit many blues.

SP revealing strategy.

Seriously, I don't know what to think anymore. The Protector role really needs to clear this stuff up for us.

SP looking for protectors.

I then asked if revealing protectors would be something that would help mafia, and he replied with:
Who really cares, though? They are hurting us by not giving us the information. Plus, if Kiss is a vig, that means two people were successfully protected on N1. They are holding back from us, and there are only 9 town left, so they have a high chance of getting killed without telling us the information.

So you never received a PM from Karla telling you to shoot Trundle on Night 2?
Did anyone receive a PM like that on Night 2?

And here we see him trying to 'hunt for blues'.

Maybe oath was right when he said that perhaps sp was trying to steal his strategy and then pin it on him? Even so it does still sort of fit SP's style from what i have gathered.

What I WILL say is that I am on the fence as of this moment.

I am talking with a player privately via my role. They claim they can suggest a name to the Detective and Vigilante, which implies there is only one DT(dead) and one Vig(Kiss). N0 and N1 were no-actions from this player. N2 they suggested the Vig shoot Trundle. And we all know that Oath was th eone who was roleblocked on N2 when he was trying to steal BlueLeaf's vote, so that reduces the idea that this player was roleblocked in suggesting a name to Kiss. Also, this action would have to be sent in during the Night, so it's not even blockable.
Someone here is being a liar and we need to weed them out before Night ends.

So basically you're saying we need to potentially sacrifice a Vig (assuming they get shot by Mafia and they aren't protected) in order to find scum?

alise, was your vote stolen by Oath?

Anyways...

Okay, MrKisstoefur, shoot Gandalf tonight.

Actually, I'd like to request a Doctor's protection on either MrKisstoefur or I. This is crucial, please, if you believe it to be a Mafioso begging for protection, hear me out.

As of the moment, we are in a potential LYLO situation tomorrow if all kills between now and Morning go through successfully.

I will check you tonight to see what happened to you overnight, MrKisstoefur.

If you are roleblocked, then we will lynch someone that we all find suspicious, or Gandalf, considering that the Mafioso will roleblock if they don't want a death to happen.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Mafioso, then we will be safe for one more Night.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Town, then we will do the same thing for if he is roleblocked.

Does anyone have any different ideas?

I know that this plan requires a lot of faith, and, please, please have that faith. Tomorrow is a LYLO situation, whether we like it or not.

Unless, of course, if y'all want to rely on the 25% chance that the Doctor's protection will work.

Again, does anyone have different ideas?

Anyways...

Actually, I'd like to request a Doctor's protection on either MrKisstoefur or I. This is crucial, please, if you believe it to be a Mafioso begging for protection, hear me out.

As of the moment, we are in a potential LYLO situation tomorrow if all kills between now and Morning go through successfully.

If you are roleblocked, then we will lynch someone that we all find suspicious, or Gandalf, considering that the Mafioso will roleblock if they don't want a death to happen.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Mafioso, then we will be safe for one more Night.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Town, then we will do the same thing for if he is roleblocked.

I know that this plan requires a lot of faith, and, please, please have that faith. Tomorrow is a LYLO situation, whether we like it or not.

Unless, of course, if y'all want to rely on the 25% chance that the Doctor's protection will work.

If this is what everyone wants me to do, I will do it.

There's only one big and it's Kiss.

That's interesting, seeing as how I am the Vigilante that got a Pm, with the description you just gave. My role name is Crew Barber. I shot Trundle, I was pretty suspicious of him for reasons stated quite a few pages back.

And I'm claiming now since I can shoot every night and I didn't want to get exposed to the Mafia. I won't be shooting anymore unless there is critical evidence ; I don't want to dwindle our numbers uselessly. Holding back my role could possibly be a detriment to us, so I decided to claim.

Anyways...

1. Why gandalf?

2. why do you deserve protection?

Um, what? Blu Rose, where did Gandalf come from, and why didn't you bring him up when we were trying to find someone to lynch?

SP- why did you claim that there's only 1 vig. Now that Blue Leaf proved you wrong- were you just making an assumption? Also, you've exposed like half a dozen blue roles in the last 3 hours...

Back