• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Like I've said I think the fairest way is to have them both state why they shouldn't be lynched.

We seem to be getting offtopic once more. We need to decide between only Alice and Ashtot. From what it seems Alice seems to have dropped down a bit in defending herself. I mean, she says since she is the weaker player that she is probably gone. But the thing is she posts it after he says that the role is only an one-shot [unless a lie]. Why wouldn't she go and defend herself knowing people would lean towards her.. unless she is town as well.

So I want to know, Why did you throw that out there Ashtot? It seems you were throwing the attention off of Purpl, BluRose and BlueLeaf.

I have yet to see an explanation for challenge and a solid reason not vote for either of them. I can't really call Alice's post (124) a solid reason, but she seems to be hinting a role anything other than a Townie.

Well his ability is one shot. So regardless of what happens, he's basically a townie after the fact.
If she was a Townie as well, then this reasoning would be flawed.

PurplPanda said:
Plus, if I were scum, don't you think my team would stop me from doing something like posting a list?

Didn't a few people mention Karen posting a list, and pasting it to Scum Chat in Bioshock Mafia? No, I don't think your team would stop you. You could easily make a list, and post it to Scum Chat, narrowing down the people to kill.
I'm suspicous of you, Purpl. You're acting very pro-town, and Farobi, who usually is an inactive player, acted extremely pro-town while he was scum. {this was in mini mini mafia.} Unless, you're trying to be a better player, like Cory {I assume he's trying to be.} As Lauren said about Purpl being under pressue, I think Cory used to be under pressure in eariler games when he was scum, or it was his first time being scum, and when he was being pointed out, his defenses were flawed. Forgive me if I'm wrong, has Purpl been scum at all?
I see nothing wrong with Alice's playstyle, but I haven't been playing mafia as much so..I don't know if she's been scum a game and playing differently.
I'm still reading some posts over and over again, so forgive me again if I'm wrong about any of this info.

EBWOP Assuming Ashtot is a one-shot, then the reasoning would be flawed.

We seem to be getting offtopic once more. We need to decide between only Alice and Ashtot. From what it seems Alice seems to have dropped down a bit in defending herself. I mean, she says since she is the weaker player that she is probably gone. But the thing is she posts it after he says that the role is only an one-shot [unless a lie]. Why wouldn't she go and defend herself knowing people would lean towards her.. unless she is town as well.

So I want to know, Why did you throw that out there Ashtot? It seems you were throwing the attention off of Purpl, BluRose and BlueLeaf.

Because I don't have much confident in my ability? I like to try, but I'm not the best there ever was.

Because I don't have much confident in my ability? I like to try, but I'm not the best there ever was.

Alice, by rolling over and taking the shot, just means you're giving up, you get better by playing :)

From alice taking the bullet for this one, I have no doubts about her alignment for now.

Alice, by rolling over and taking the shot, just means you're giving up, you get better by playing :)

From alice taking the bullet for this one, I have no doubts about her alignment for now.

I agree with this

To be honest, I think Ashtot pretty much screwed us over for this Day One lynch with that move. Him doing that, however, makes me believe he is more town than scum...

As town, Ashtot would fear getting killed off before getting the chance to challenge someone, so he'd be inclined to use the action earlier. But as scum, he'd realize he would be alive for several lynches and could hold off on using the action until then when it benefits his team.

As town, Ashtot wouldn't fear challenging a single person to a duel making it so he has a 50% chance of getting lynched. But as scum, he would be hesitant of taking that chance.

Solely on the purpose of Ashtot playing his role making himself to appear more town-aligned than Alice, I will have to vote for Alice tonight. If she is of value to the game, Alice should post anything her role found out if she's the one to be lynched, but should do so only if it's obvious she's the one getting the boot off the ship.

This is what I said earlier, for the record.

HELLO OK

These IF I WAS SCUM posts just make a person look scummy. What's the point of these? It's easy to post when you're scum, WELL IF I WAS SCUM ID DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IM DOING.

Purpl at it again.

There's not really a difference, it's just plural or singular. Pretty sure you're the one using the wrong word.
Actually, it is the subjunctive case. Verb tense. Not plural or singular in this case.

Didn't a few people mention Karen posting a list, and pasting it to Scum Chat in Bioshock Mafia? No, I don't think your team would stop you. You could easily make a list, and post it to Scum Chat, narrowing down the people to kill.
I'm suspicous of you, Purpl. You're acting very pro-town, and Farobi, who usually is an inactive player, acted extremely pro-town while he was scum. {this was in mini mini mafia.} Unless, you're trying to be a better player, like Cory {I assume he's trying to be.} As Lauren said about Purpl being under pressue, I think Cory used to be under pressure in eariler games when he was scum, or it was his first time being scum, and when he was being pointed out, his defenses were flawed. Forgive me if I'm wrong, has Purpl been scum at all?
I see nothing wrong with Alice's playstyle, but I haven't been playing mafia as much so..I don't know if she's been scum a game and playing differently.
I'm still reading some posts over and over again, so forgive me again if I'm wrong about any of this info.
I have been scum once; but I had one post in the thread and was the day 1 lynch.

I had a lot of chores to do today, and yeah. I was able to have a break from time to time, and such.

A little bit off-topic, considering Ashtot has challenged Alice, but...

Okay, yes, I have not been posting a defense, and all that.

But what am I supposed to be defending myself against?
How can I give any information that would help me? I can't bring up my playstyle this game; there's hardly anything to go off of in that case.

And, I've one last thing to say.

I can't vote today.

I had a lot of chores to do today, and yeah. I was able to have a break from time to time, and such.

A little bit off-topic, considering Ashtot has challenged Alice, but...

Okay, yes, I have not been posting a defense, and all that.

But what am I supposed to be defending myself against?
How can I give any information that would help me? I can't bring up my playstyle this game; there's hardly anything to go off of in that case.

And, I've one last thing to say.

I can't vote today.

...Do you mind elaborating? Role, roleblock, etc?

Jer made a good point, Ashtot didn't explain why he chose Alice as his challenger. That seems a little scummy to me. And Purpl, that still doesn't mean you're town. I'm on my 3ds atm, I apologize for any errors. And, it sounds like Blu Rose is full of excuses, Andel was scum one mafia game, and she was using all kinds of excuses. As for Alice, she might be scum giving up. Unless she's confirmed scum.

To be honest basically everything that Superpenguin said was correct, and I voted Alice because I disagreed with all the other lynch candidates. That's my only reasoning, but I believe that having myself in the game would benefit town more. That's all I gotta say.

To be honest basically everything that Superpenguin said was correct, and I voted Alice because I disagreed with all the other lynch candidates. That's my only reasoning, but I believe that having myself in the game would benefit town more. That's all I gotta say.

Why is Alice the best candidate, then?

But from her posts, she seems town aligned? She was willing to give up if ash is one shot?

I really hate to say it, but as I see it, these two are both town-aligned.

Alice is hinting at a blue role.

Ashtot is a one-shot challenging role.

So, and I really hate to say it, I think it would be beneficial to throw Ashtot and then protect Alice tonight.
Or take a gamble and not protect Alice tonight, but then protect her the next.

Sorry, Ashtot, but, if I could, I would vote for you.

Back