• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Literally what??? We have to decide between Ashtot or Alice?...I haven't even gotten the slightest of a read on either of them.

now we decide whos better for town, they should both make a case to why we shouldn't throw them off.. its only fair.

now we decide whos better for town, they should both make a case to why we shouldn't throw them off.. its only fair.

Well his ability is one shot. So regardless of what happens, he's basically a townie after the fact.

HELLO OK

PurplPanda said:
Cory, quick question; if I were scum, why would I want to help Town?
These IF I WAS SCUM posts just make a person look scummy. What's the point of these? It's easy to post when you're scum, WELL IF I WAS SCUM ID DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IM DOING.
PurplPanda said:
Karla, does scum have a chat?
If yes, then if I were scum, I would just post in the scum chat.
Purpl at it again.
PurplPanda said:
Plus, if I were scum, don't you think my team would stop me from doing something like posting a list?
And again.

PurplPanda said:
Why are you attacking me so much? I barely know Yui and wouldn't kill Jubs. Also, IM A GUY.
This is on page 2, post number 17. A response to Cory.
All Cory said was he thinks Purpl would kill Jubs ad Yui. Why so defensive?

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO QUOTE FAIL AGAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

PurplPanda said:
Plus, if I were scum, don't you think my team would stop me from doing something like posting a list?

THERE

ciFvE2q.gif

PALLYS ALIVE FINALLY. Stay active and actually keep up the posting women.

Well his ability is one shot. So regardless of what happens, he's basically a townie after the fact.
This is what I said earlier, for the record.

HELLO OK

These IF I WAS SCUM posts just make a person look scummy. What's the point of these? It's easy to post when you're scum, WELL IF I WAS SCUM ID DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IM DOING.

Purpl at it again.
PurplPanda said:
And again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO QUOTE FAIL AGAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

THERE
There is a reason I said, "If I were" and not "If I was." http://www.esl-library.com/blog/2013/05/02/tips-for-teaching-the-subjunctive/

Sorry everyone for the lack of posting, no internet for me until tomorrow (hopefully). I'm over my data usage so I'm going to try to be quick. I also start working overnight shifts tomorrow so I will be on an odd posting schedule.

As for my thoughts, at first I was leaning towards PurplPanda because he gave off the most odd vibes with how pro-town he's trying to be and how clueless he's presenting to being a scum role. As Pally quoted him above the whole "if" posts made me concerned.

I'm still kind of in the dark on why Cory chose to choose Alice. I personally don't know Alice's play style and if anyone can fill me in a bit on how she's posting different could help me? If not, I'm going to have to figure how who I feel is more useful to the town. There is no way we can confirm that Cory is being honest about his one time use role (or the fact that is a one time use but he has other actions like a Jack of all Trades role) or if it is town or mafia aligned. I would like to see more of a defense post from, unless I missed it.

Sorry everyone for the lack of posting, no internet for me until tomorrow (hopefully). I'm over my data usage so I'm going to try to be quick. I also start working overnight shifts tomorrow so I will be on an odd posting schedule.

As for my thoughts, at first I was leaning towards PurplPanda because he gave off the most odd vibes with how pro-town he's trying to be and how clueless he's presenting to being a scum role. As Pally quoted him above the whole "if" posts made me concerned.

I'm still kind of in the dark on why Cory chose to choose Alice. I personally don't know Alice's play style and if anyone can fill me in a bit on how she's posting different could help me? If not, I'm going to have to figure how who I feel is more useful to the town. There is no way we can confirm that Cory is being honest about his one time use role (or the fact that is a one time use but he has other actions like a Jack of all Trades role) or if it is town or mafia aligned. I would like to see more of a defense post from, unless I missed it.
Ashtot did not me.

HELLO OK

Purpl at it again.
PurplPanda said:
There is a reason I said, "If I were" and not "If I was." http://www.esl-library.com/blog/2013/05/02/tips-for-teaching-the-subjunctive/

There's not really a difference, it's just plural or singular. Pretty sure you're the one using the wrong word.

HELLO OK

Purpl at it again.
PurplPanda said:

The point is if you're town you really shouldn't have to say CONSTANTLY, if you were mafia.
It comes off as scummy and makes me believe you're scum.

I'm not talking about was or were here...the fact that you feel the need to bring up a hypothetical scenario at all is scummy.

either way Purpl, your flawed defences seem to be dropping you in deeper and deeper, you seem to be flapping? is it under the pressure?

We seem to be getting offtopic once more. We need to decide between only Alice and Ashtot. From what it seems Alice seems to have dropped down a bit in defending herself. I mean, she says since she is the weaker player that she is probably gone. But the thing is she posts it after he says that the role is only an one-shot [unless a lie]. Why wouldn't she go and defend herself knowing people would lean towards her.. unless she is town as well.

So I want to know, Why did you throw that out there Ashtot? It seems you were throwing the attention off of Purpl, BluRose and BlueLeaf.

Back