Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I understand completely why you are getting scummy vibes from me Lauren. But the only games I have ever read are the ones I'm playing in, and I don't remember Karen ever posting any lists. I don't have the attention span to go back and read past games.

Anyway, on to my suspicions and such. Alice's posting style seems a bit different from last game. This is a good thing, because last game she was Cult Leader. I personally think we should go for Blu Rose; she hasn't posted a good defense, and has been called out by several players. I'm going to put my vote in for her unless something big comes up.

Too late for that. I've been challenged to a duel. It's me or Ashtot, apparently

Since the role only has one use, I think we should get Ashtot. Alice's posting is different from last game(when she was scum) and she may be a valuable blue.

Could ash be calling a duel because he is intimidated by alice's style? Sorry if i am making stupid posts, i am just trying to better understand people and their actions, and what the roles mean.

Since the role only has one use, I think we should get Ashtot. Alice's posting is different from last game(when she was scum) and she may be a valuable blue.

Time to analyze his posts in the game so far and wait for his reason for using it now.

If Ashtot/Alice turns up scum, the other one is not completely cleared. They could be staging this so that one of them looks like town.

If Ashtot/Alice turns up scum, the other one is not completely cleared. They could be staging this so that one of them looks like town.

Staging it? Look at Karla's post, and the post in the voting thread. What would be the point of such a bold move?

Ashton obviously triggered this with the challenge. Now the question is do we think this is a scum or town role. And if town do we think Alice is then better to get rid of?

I think it's Town, I don't think a Mafia role that outs themselves to the whole thread is fair. (You can never tell with Karla though)

Staging it? Look at Karla's post, and the post in the voting thread. What would be the point of such a bold move?
Umm, to make Town think the other is cleared? Purpl just mentioned it in her post. It has happened before and made Town lose that game (Hi Tom)

Can you please tell me why you do not suspect Pally?

As its day one, i will give her the benefit of the doubt, for now. She works strange hours and clearly hasn't been on. Once she's posted I will expect more of her, as it stands, she hasn't posted so there is nothing to suspect.

I think it's Town, I don't think a Mafia role that outs themselves to the whole thread is fair. (You can never tell with Karla though)

Umm, to make Town think the other is cleared? Purpl just mentioned it in her post. It has happened before and made Town lose that game (Hi Tom)

But why so early, when neither parties have many suspicions directed at them? If anything this just puts them under the spotlight.

I understand completely why you are getting scummy vibes from me Lauren. But the only games I have ever read are the ones I'm playing in, and I don't remember Karen ever posting any lists. I don't have the attention span to go back and read past games.

It was Bio shock mafia. She posted a list of people who to kill and then posted it on the main thread of suspicious people.

Back