• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

After reading the blu case yes that is how it looks, too defensive of which makes you look scummy.

Cory, from past games you have been the one to kill or be apart of the mafia team that kills off staff members, is this not true? But saying this, mafia could play on this fact but it is something we should keep in mind. As the for yui z, yes blu Rose is a suspect as friend are usually the culprit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As they think "they won't think it their friend"

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for purpl, they gave me a few vibes too, the whole list situation I thought was fine, until I remembered Karen made a list in bio mafia, that she had also used in scum chat. Now, purpl could have done the same, to seem like he's helping but in actual fact, he's helping scum kill us all off. Also, this lynch Jer "joke" didn't sit right with me, for me purpl tried that lynch because Jer "made a mistake" and because no one else but Cory jumped on it, it was instantly a "joke". These are just thoughts but we should take these into consideration.
Lauren, it was a joke. Lighten up. But also, I agree with the whole kill off staff thing was weird. Maybe they were planning another modpocalypse like in BioShock? It was Bioshock right

Plus, if I were scum, don't you think my team would stop me from doing something like posting a list?

Karen did it.. In bio she posted a list in scum chat and the main thread to look helpful

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

These are people who have not posted yet. The bolded are ones that I know are online (they are in the irc). I think we need to hear from these people before we lynch, and if we decide not to do that, we should lynch one of them for being inactive if they haven't posted yet.

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

These are people who have not posted yet. The bolded are ones that I know are online (they are in the irc). I think we need to hear from these people before we lynch, and if we decide not to do that, we should lynch one of them for being inactive if they haven't posted yet.

Oh, so you're trying to get the attention of yourself, nice.

so looking at that, if purpl flips mafia, that list doesnt involve mafia :p

seriously you are drawing attention to yourself now, stating the obvious isnt helping town.

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

I'm here, I'm here.

I'm with Cory on this one (shocker) ; if you're Town, why post a list that will hurt us in the long run? And really, Mafia could easily just have copied and pastied the list onto Scum Chat. Either way, you have hurt Town.

After reading the blu case yes that is how it looks, too defensive of which makes you look scummy.

Cory, from past games you have been the one to kill or be apart of the mafia team that kills off staff members, is this not true? But saying this, mafia could play on this fact but it is something we should keep in mind. As the for yui z, yes blu Rose is a suspect as friend are usually the culprit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As they think "they won't think it their friend"

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for purpl, they gave me a few vibes too, the whole list situation I thought was fine, until I remembered Karen made a list in bio mafia, that she had also used in scum chat. Now, purpl could have done the same, to seem like he's helping but in actual fact, he's helping scum kill us all off. Also, this lynch Jer "joke" didn't sit right with me, for me purpl tried that lynch because Jer "made a mistake" and because no one else but Cory jumped on it, it was instantly a "joke". These are just thoughts but we should take these into consideration.

Oh yeah, I remember that. In fact, Karen making lists, and the meta evidence we had were reasons I killed her over more scummy sounding people. She kept soap boxing and redirecting attention to other players. I normally wouldn't of thought it was suspicious until I saw how hard she was doing in bio. It was all she did. No evidence, just listing names.

"I think so and so is suspicious because -insertweakreasonhere-". It's how close I came to not killing her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

I think I posted, dude. It got swept away with the old thread, lol.

I'm here, I'm here.

I'm with Cory on this one (shocker) ; if you're Town, why post a list that will hurt us in the long run? And really, Mafia could easily just have copied and pastied the list onto Scum Chat. Either way, you have hurt Town.

Because something a scum player comes up with is a danger to town in case scum sees it? This argument is too flawed to be taken seriously..

Why so keen on getting Purpl, Blueleaf? I'm guessing it is because everyone else is doing it. Dodgy.

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

Andel posted stuff(believe it was in the other thread, though) and Tina has said that she would not be able to.

It's great to look at past scum strategies, but we have to realize that Karen and Purpl are two completely different players. Not everyone is going to do the same things as scum/town. This argument has proven flawed time and time again when people compare someone's behavior to someone completely different from them.

Out of the players, Blu Rose remains the scummiest to me.

He could have adapted her strategy or maybe he's just trying to look helpful we won't know.

Because something a scum player comes up with is a danger to town in case scum sees it? This argument is too flawed to be taken seriously..

Why so keen on getting Purpl, Blueleaf? I'm guessing it is because everyone else is doing it. Dodgy.

Either I'm getting the wording wrong, or yes, I would assume so. Doesn't scum hurt Town?

Also, after re-reading the thread, my suspicion has been tamed down a bit. Purpl used WIFOM arguments, something Tom did in a previous game and flipped Town. My suspicion still stands though.

And can someone sum-up what happened with Blu Rose? I didn't really follow the first thread too much.

He could have adapted her strategy or maybe he's just trying to look helpful we won't know.

But if you only look at Purpl's posts from one-side, yeah, of course he'll appear to be scummy. Town players made lists ALL THE TIME! Tom, especially. What's the big deal with Purpl making a list? Tbh, I don't see it. Lists are one of the easiest way for quieter players to contribute something.

Purpl used WIFOM arguments, something Tom did in a previous game and flipped Town. My suspicion still stands though.

Okay, so You make a statement describing PurplPanda as town, but then you decide that you keep your suspicions on him. If you are going to defend him as town, why would you still keep suspicions?

I'm here, I'm here.

That guide was for new people and blues. It was common knowledge; I was just reinforcing it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either I'm getting the wording wrong, or yes, I would assume so. Doesn't scum hurt Town?

Also, after re-reading the thread, my suspicion has been tamed down a bit. Purpl used WIFOM arguments, something Tom did in a previous game and flipped Town. My suspicion still stands though.

And can someone sum-up what happened with Blu Rose? I didn't really follow the first thread too much.
It was just that Yui-Z died, and the two of them were friends. Scum apparently has a habit of killing their friends.

I'm here, I'm here.

Those were the last words I ever thought would come out of your mouth lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

If you are going to make a list to get attention off yourself make the list accurate.

I was gone for Night 0 of this game because I was on a vacation with my family. People are saying I'm suspicious because usually Mafiosi kill friends first, but I'm still wondering how, even if I were scum, I would've had a say in who died.

Blu Rose, by the way, care to share your suspicions?
Lemme guess; you're going to compare my suspicions this game to the one where I had none, also known as the time I was a Mafioso?

Personally, and I hate to say it, as I know it can be used against me, but I don't have any suspicions; I couldn't follow the first thread, so I have no reason to be against Purpl other than word-of-mouth.

I was gone for Night 0 of this game because I was on a vacation with my family. People are saying I'm suspicious because usually Mafiosi kill friends first, but I'm still wondering how, even if I were scum, I would've had a say in who died.

Lemme guess; you're going to compare my suspicions this game to the one where I had none, also known as the time I was a Mafioso?

Personally, and I hate to say it, as I know it can be used against me, but I don't have any suspicions; I couldn't follow the first thread, so I have no reason to be against Purpl other than word-of-mouth.

No, I just want to know your suspicions since people had their eyes on you.

Well at least we have some conversation going

Yes sp I see your point but at that point we had nothing else to off really? I suppose giving purpl the benefit Of the doubt is needed but he could be COULD be. I don't think there's enough evidence on blu rose really, their lack of a solid and good defence screams scum but we'll see.

Out of the list of players, I think the following would be most likely to shoot Justin on night 1:

Purpl
Cory
Superpenguin
Princess (Pally)

We don't need to witch hunt but find a logical way of lynching someone other than people doing the bare minimum, so bringing people who "lurk and barely post" is irrelevant.

Jeremy's list is relevant as he's narrowing down those who are more likely to kill justin.

Back