• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Cory, quick question; if I were scum, why would I want to help Town?

To cover up your scum, obviously. I doubt your scum, because your acting naive.
I don't really understand the "friend kill friend thing"
Take Beary for instance, in a mafia game when I was vig, lynn and her were doctors, and they kind of helped each other. {Yea, this has been mentioned.} I don't think Lynn or Beary would like to kill each other, but they had to do it. One time Beary roleclaimed in Chatzy, and lynn saw it. So she presented it to the town, but she didn't like lynching her friend.

Unless, they are random and like to just kill their friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also Beary was scum that game.

Wow way to go guys, killing Rob Ford.

Now where's my god damn crack cocaine.

I would just like to throw alise's name on the table. The only time I saw her active was when she was describing why scum would want to cover their tracks.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Do we have to start a a new thread everyday? That gives us so little to analyse wtf

Anyway, rip Yui-z and Justin. I actually thought Justin was wasting time with his Rob Ford posts again but wow he actually was rob ford, that is funny. Feels like Dolby the bus driver.

That's the point of mafia not being suspicious. And it's not even helping town lol.

Agree, i've played as mafia in games with members like Trundle where we pushed so hard to blend in with town to the point that we have actually been detrimental to our own teams. I think purpl might have just been being naive though.

Oops. I am attacking you so much because I have a really strong feeling that you are scum. You would never put that much effort into a post before. You just want to act pro-town so no one suspects you as mafia.
Really? Remember Apocalypse/Supernatural mafia?

I would just like to throw alise's name on the table. The only time I saw her active was when she was describing why scum would want to cover their tracks.

This is true.

Wait lol cross out the top part. See the voting thread for explanation, gj jer.

I didn't describe why scum would want to cover themselves, I was talking about the friend kill friend thing.
The only thing I said about that was when Purpl said why would scum help town, thus giving my 1-sentance answer.

Howdy y'all.

Can I ask one question?

What's happened in the day I've been gone?

Yui Z and Justin were killed and now some people seem to think Purpl is scum, and there's been discussion about that~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Jer accidentally deleted the previous thread.

"PMs and other out-of-thread communication are NOT allowed UNLESS you are explicitly told otherwise. If you are caught discussing the game outside of the thread (PMs, VMs, IRC, Skype etc..), I will permanently ban you from my games, and push for the longest "official" ban for you.
To reassure me that you understand this you must type "I solemnly swear I will not PM" when you sign up."

Just wondering, how would I have communicated with Yui-Z over the day I've been gone, even if I was really her friend, SP?

There is no possible way I could've contacted her within the rules of the game in order to get a clue on who she was. I was out-of-town, no wireless fidelity, and I really don't think she would be stupid enough to give out her phone number to a person she doesn't even know.

Just wondering, how would I have communicated with Yui-Z over the day I've been gone, even if I was really her friend, SP?

There is no possible way I could've contacted her within the rules of the game in order to get a clue on who she was. I was out-of-town, no wireless fidelity, and I really don't think she would be stupid enough to give out her phone number to a person she doesn't even know.

Uhm, it was just brought up that you and Yui-Z were friends, and it has apparently been shown in the past that mafia teams likes to kill off friends. No one really even accused you, but that whole post you just made set off a scummy vibe to me.

Uhm, it was just brought up that you and Yui-Z were friends, and it has apparently been shown in the past that mafia teams likes to kill off friends. No one really even accused you, but that whole post you just made set off a scummy vibe to me.

It was brought up, I agree.
But then you said I was suspicious due to it.

Then I wondered why I was suspicious.

Do I get my farewell post now? :D
I sure died fast. Didn't even get the chance to try and be a help. Oh well ~ good luck town! :)

Yeah, I just read that post and I was like "whoa dude". Way too defensive and it essentially looks like Blu is trying to hide as if we already knew he was scum. Blu, you're now definitely considered for lynch in my eyes. Even the summarizing of points in the post two above this one - read it from scum perspective and town perspective. Vibes are very scummy at the moment.

After reading the blu case yes that is how it looks, too defensive of which makes you look scummy.

Cory, from past games you have been the one to kill or be apart of the mafia team that kills off staff members, is this not true? But saying this, mafia could play on this fact but it is something we should keep in mind. As the for yui z, yes blu Rose is a suspect as friend are usually the culprit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As they think "they won't think it their friend"

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for purpl, they gave me a few vibes too, the whole list situation I thought was fine, until I remembered Karen made a list in bio mafia, that she had also used in scum chat. Now, purpl could have done the same, to seem like he's helping but in actual fact, he's helping scum kill us all off. Also, this lynch Jer "joke" didn't sit right with me, for me purpl tried that lynch because Jer "made a mistake" and because no one else but Cory jumped on it, it was instantly a "joke". These are just thoughts but we should take these into consideration.

Back