• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart

HEY!! We already hit 1,000 just yesterday!!

I know, but we're still going to do this. :p I think some people said to try and reach a million posts. Nevertheless...

Build a Wal-mart bowling alley in the middle of the store. Then, instead of using bowling balls and pins, use a shopping cart as a replacement for bowling balls and random children as pins.

I know, but we're still going to do this. :p I think some people said to try and reach a million posts. Nevertheless...

Build a Wal-mart bowling alley in the middle of the store. Then, instead of using bowling balls and pins, use a shopping cart as a replacement for bowling balls and random children as pins.
I'd pay serious money to go bowl there.

I'd pay serious money to go bowl there.

Saaaaammeeee

Stick a mannequin in a black garbage back like a corpse bag, pour fake blood in, and poke a few holes on the bottom. Drag it around the store

^^LOL, that would be so awesome if someone actually did that on the night of Halloween...:D

Dress up as George Washington and ride into the store with a horse and yell, "So this is what this generation looks like?" And then start riding all around the store and rip old people's fake hair off.

well for guys... just awkwardly stand in the ladies undergarment aisle and stare around in amazement at everything

fill your pants with candy and let it pour out down your shoes and to the floor as you walk.

also +1 if you get the ref lel

Since it's Halloween time get a group of 5+ friends and open all of the Banana costumes and run through the produce section to save all of your fruity comrades!

Get all the slime in a jars and put them together, causing one big, slimy, squishy beanbag

Back