• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Sundance Cycling ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ [ONLINE] ✿ IN BOXES: -- | MOVED IN: Bob ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lio Fotia

Sasha Haver
Bells
Red Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (195) +
Sundance Cycling ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ [ONLINE] ✿ IN BOXES: -- | MOVED IN: Bob ✿

I'm gonna be cycling looking for my own dreamies and my Darlings' Dreamies so I kinda figured I might as well give away any villagers I don't need to people who want them! I've ordered a second cartridge to cycle only, so this is practice right now. Once I get the second game this thread will become my main cycling thread and will probably be heavily edited.

EDIT: Shinkuzame is joining me in cycling! So, now we'll be working together! Please respect her and listen to her!

Callaway's Town is CALAWAY
Shinkuzame's Town is HAVEN

Callaway is ONLINE
Shinkuzame is ONLINE

2ajzxxc.gif 2ajzxxc.gif

Rules

Please read the rules, please.

4bul33.gif We won't be taking reserves, so please don't ask.
4bul2.gif All villagers will be free on a first come, first serve basis, however we will want Dreamie proof via Signature or past posts for Tier Two villagers.
4bul4.gif Tier One Villagers will be held for Raffle in a different thread linked in a post upon time they say they wish to move. Raffles will have their own rules.
4bul5.gif Rudeness of any kind will not be tolerated. We are very friendly here, but if we perceive you as being rude to anyone on our thread we will bar you from adopting any of our villagers, no if ands or buts. We want our villagers to go to a good home, and if you cannot show kindness to us or those in the thread, you will not be considered.
4bul1.gif You must have an open space to claim a villager. If you don't the villager will either go to the next asker or vanish to the void.
4bul33.gif One villager per person a day. We are slow as can be right now, so we are not keen on giving them all away to one person. Sorry.
4bul2.gif You can ask to have villagers not be Auto-Void if you are lurking for them, and give we will give you 10-25 minutes to adopted before sending them off into the void.
4bul4.gif When in our towns, please do not touch anything or take anything without asking. We will turn off WiFi if you do and the villager will go to someone else. (I have had this happen. It made me mad.)
4bul5.gif Please don't sell or trade the villager we gave you, if they are moving out please give them away for free. Failure to do so will equal refusal to give you another villager in the future.
4bul1.gif Lurking is allowed. If you post "Lurking for...", "waiting for...", etc. we will try to remember you and wait to see if you want the character... But we won't wait longer than thirty minutes.
4bul33.gif HOWEVER! If you wish to post you are lurking for *BLANK* Character, please be sure one of us has the character on our lists. Otherwise your lurking will be ignored come time.
4bul2.gif Callaway will be slow because they have half their dreamies, and they have to make sure none of them are leaving first.
4bul4.gif If you see weeds, feel free to pull them. WEEDS ONLY. Do not touch clovers, mushrooms, or ANY Flowers. Thank you.

2ajzxxc.gif 2ajzxxc.gif

KEY FOR VILLAGERS
Blue Text +
x7.gif

Auto Void
Black Text no symbol
Tier three Villager or taken off Auto-Void. Free for first claimer.
Green Text + minibow6.gif
Tier two villager. Dreamie proof is required to adopt.
Purple Text + minibow5.gif
Tier one villager. This villager will be raffled in a different thread. Dreamie proof is required to adopt.
Pink Text +
fetch_039-9.gif

Not adoptable.

VILLAGER LIST FOR CALAWAY
Monty
x7.gif

Nana

Ankha
fetch_039-9.gif

Molly
fetch_039-9.gif

Sprinkle
fetch_039-9.gif

Whitney
fetch_039-9.gif
(Held for friend)
Beau
fetch_039-9.gif

Goldie
fetch_039-9.gif

Pekoe
fetch_039-9.gif

VILLAGER LIST FOR HAVEN
Tammy
x7.gif

Cyrano
x7.gif

Pate
Baabara
O'Hare
Deirdre
Bob minibow6.gif

Molly
fetch_039-9.gif

Whitney
fetch_039-9.gif

Willow
fetch_039-9.gif

2ajzxxc.gif 2ajzxxc.gif

ADOPTION KEY
Text +
4bul33.gif

From Calaway
Text +
4bul1.gif

From Haven

Bluebear - MissCow
4bul33.gif

Tucker - Ritsukachu
4bul33.gif

Coco - mxbetty8
4bul1.gif

Genji - Envyena
4bul1.gif

Francine (T T It was an accident!)
4bul33.gif

Cyrano
4bul33.gif

Robin
4bul1.gif

Savannah
4bul1.gif

Mira
4bul1.gif

Doc
4bul1.gif

Rod (Vanished TT)
4bul33.gif

Roald
4bul1.gif

Peggy
4bul1.gif

Grizzly
4bul1.gif

Lionel (Hopefully saved from the void)
4bul33.gif

Becky
4bul1.gif

Ankha
fetch_039-9.gif

Lily
Aurora
Rosie
Lucky

Peanut
Bianca
Carmen
Whitney
fetch_039-9.gif

Lolly
Marshal
Chester
Willow
fetch_039-9.gif

Stitches

First round these will be saved for myself and my darling. If you are looking for these guys, please check back often. I'll have a cycling only game soon.

Once they get a star [
fetch_039-9.gif
] they have been adopted. So maybe I'll get them again :3

2ajzxxc.gif 2ajzxxc.gif

CALAWAY CURRENTLY

IN BOXES: ---
MOVED IN: ---

HAVEN CURRENTLY

IN BOXES: ---
MOVED IN: Bob

Little Update: I love making Keii happy, makes me feel fuzzy inside. (? ▽`).。o♡

Last edited:
What shirt and what greeting ?
I like her but i'm really exigent about this '-'

Ooook i'll add you

Because she's tier two I'd usually ask for dreamie proof, but I want her out so you can have her...

- - - Post Merge - - -

FRANCINE HAS BEEN LOST TO THE VOID (I moved ahead a day to many and just realised it I'm sorry)

Lurk away, I'm checking my dreamies before TTing forward. xD I cannot wait to get my Cycling cartridge.

Oh I don't blame you for checking them all. I carelessly forgot to check mine, and punchy was moving away. I was heart broken. And yeah, i've been thinking about getting a cycling one too.

Cyrano was Voided

95px-Rod_NewLeaf_Official.png

Rod is moving in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

After this I might end for the night and start again tomorrow.

Last edited:
95px-Bluebear_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

BLUEBEAR IS READY TO MOVE!

I adopted Bluebear for a friend who said she wanted her, but then my friend changed her mind so whoever takes her better take really good care of her.

Bluebear has 10 minutes to find a new home!

May I adopt the cutie BlueBear?

Edit: She will be going to a caring and permanent home! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back