• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A New Member Approaches!

Fuzzysaurus Rex

Golden Fuzzy
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Cake
I'm your friendly neighborhood Fuzzysaurus Rex aka Fuzzy aka Fuzzydude. I've been looking for a while now to change forums and heard from a friend on ACNL that BellTree is pretty active and after some surfing around it appears to be! Wonderful news, as I'm in need of an active forum as of quitting AnimalCrossingCommunity. Lots of hostile attitudes and Staff site decisions I don't... I shouldn't delve into that. Anyway, I hope the BellTree will welcome this crusty ol' AC veteran (self-appointed title, amirite) with open arms and lots of something or others! Belltree offers better avatars and lets me use Isabelle or even a custom avatar. This place gets extra points right off the bat, baby! :D

Welcome Fuzzysaurus Rex hope you enjoy your time here. The staff on TBT are much nicer than the ones on that AnimalCrossingCommunity.

Welcome! <3
I didn't even register on ACC when I found out you had to wait a week to post a friggin' thread!
Like what! So stupid.

Anyways, again, welcome!
Enjoy your stay. <3

Welcome welcome, fellow neighbor mayor!

I've only started ACNL and joined this forum very recently, so I'm a complete newbie compared to you veteran! I played ACWW and ACCF only for short while... like... several days... I did not understand it much XD However, totally in love with my current ACNL town and the community on this forum is very open, kind and helpful =D

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to TBT! I'm glad you joined us! TBT has a very kinda and active community so I hope you enjoy it here! ^-^%

Back