• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Karla's i'm a cop you idiot Mafia [Cancelled]

Ok. So one town player is going to die tonight. That much is easy. Blue roles have a 2/7 chance of hitting mafia, which I think is more of a chance then normal. But, if they want to share their information, they'll have to post here, which leads mafia to knowing who to kill. This is kind of a dilemna.

With my (moderate) experience of Epic Mafia, I think I'll understand what will happen in this game.

Night 0 is literally a guessing game, but the outcome of the actions tonight will have a huge impact for Town and Mafia if they roll the dice right. If the Cop inspects Mafia tonight, it's best to give out that information on Day 1 because there's a Doctor who'll likely protect you the following night - and that'll give Town a huge advantage with one potential Mafia down. That is assuming that the Blues don't die on Night 0, or if the Doctor protects the right person. There is one thing we should all watch out for though: counterclaims. We (Town and Mafia) all know the number of roles & the roles themselves. A counterclaim is basically Mafia pretending to be the Cop, giving out their "rolecheck" for a certain day. A fakecop's rolechecked-victim is usually Town-aligned though, which makes it harder for town to analyze which among the two is the real cop.

What do you guys think the Cop should do if they rolecheck an innocent? Should they out it when the rolechecked person is in trouble, or out it as soon as possible?

With my (moderate) experience of Epic Mafia, I think I'll understand what will happen in this game.

Night 0 is literally a guessing game, but the outcome of the actions tonight will have a huge impact for Town and Mafia if they roll the dice right. If the Cop inspects Mafia tonight, it's best to give out that information on Day 1 because there's a Doctor who'll likely protect you the following night - and that'll give Town a huge advantage with one potential Mafia down. That is assuming that the Blues don't die on Night 0, or if the Doctor protects the right person. There is one thing we should all watch out for though: counterclaims. We (Town and Mafia) all know the number of roles & the roles themselves. A counterclaim is basically Mafia pretending to be the Cop, giving out their "rolecheck" for a certain day. A fakecop's rolechecked-victim is usually Town-aligned though, which makes it harder for town to analyze which among the two is the real cop.

What do you guys think the Cop should do if they rolecheck an innocent? Should they out it when the rolechecked person is in trouble, or out it as soon as possible?
When the person is in trouble, as outing it immediately would cut down the number of players mafia has to find.

When the person is in trouble, as outing it immediately would cut down the number of players mafia has to find.

Not necessarily. It's definitely very dependent on what part of the game we are. For example, if day one, a lynch is going out on someone the DT inspected, is it really worth it for the DT to speak up about it? Well, it could go two ways.
-The person inspected is a townie. The DT says they were inspected and now the mafia has a clear target for both that townie and the DT.
-The person inspected is a doctor. The DT says they were inspected and now both blue roles are outed.

Neither really look like a good situation, but in the long run, it will give us a 2/5 chance for hitting mafia on the first day, if this is the case. Just remember that none of you can trust anyone this game, so don't be quick to follow other's posts.

Too late to /obs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

didn't refresh the page lol oops

I think it'd only really be worth having the DT speak up if they happen to inspect the doctor and we are dead set on lynching said doctor. I will check back tomorrow when I wake up to see if anything happens.

counter.gif

Day 1

Farobi the Vanilla Townie was found dead in his bed.

You have up to 24 hours to vote. Remember, as soon as all active votes are in, Day will end.

You filthy scums! I was looking forward to waste my free time on Mafia :(

Can I get /obs?

Last edited:
Back