• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Day Four

Everyone is still alive, so that's a plus.

It is now Day Four. With 9 players, it takes 5 to boil.

No people dead, but that's not a surprise.

Alright, what are our plans for today going to be? I understand Minties has an idea of who Cult Leader may be, so we should probably continue with her ideas to plan a lynch for today.

I have no idea on who cult leader is, (although Mounties presented some nice evidence for Pallycake) but I'm going to assume that Flop got converted to cult.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Minties

I'm so sorry it iPad autocorrects it every time D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

*my

dangit

GAME OVER!

Minties was greeted in the morning with a bonk on the head as a shiny new gun fell down upon her. However, that wasn't the only thing that happened to Minties that night. The whole Tribal Community: Pallycake, MisterNeedleMouse, and oath2order snatched Minties from the truck and performed the conversion ritual on her. Being unprotected, Minties was now a part of the tribe.

With gun in hand, Minties went straight up to Flop and sent a bullet through his head spilling blue blood everywhere.

"That's what you get for forgetting to protect your team!" yelled Minties.

The Tribal Community was now at a loss as to what to do with everyone else. The remaining Safari Group members couldn't be trusted as quality members of the tribe, so the only alternative was death. The pot was set, and Sway, Ashtot, Karen, and Kippla were led in. The screams of pain sent joy through the tribe's heads. They have won.

Flop, the Safari Doctor, has been shot and killed.
The Tribal Community has won.

I'm so sorry guys. They converted me last night and I didn't have a choice. ): I'm sorry.

I made it to the end, so yay xD

Why wasn't I converted? Am I not special enough? *pouts*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was a I really the only Townie left? Wow.

Well Kisstoefur was boiled, so I'm sure it has a hint of butts for flavor.

Back