• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Okay so I don't have much of an opinion, and the Easter egg hunting is keeping me very busy so I'm just going to GASP bandwagon Purpl.

Purpl, don't take it personally. It's just a game, and you haven't been the hero we need you to be to win the game for the Town.

Purpl, don't take it personally. It's just a game, and you haven't been the hero we need you to be to win the game for the Town.
No, I'm actually just making a goodbye post to two of my favorite people

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I'm actually just making a goodbye post to two of my favorite people
make that my two favorite people and some others

I don't really know what to say. I'm at a loss for words, honestly.

Just gonna go with the majority so save myself for another day. RIP Purpl ;-;

Night One

The travelers decided it was time to get out of the truck and explore their settings; hopefully whoever that shadowy figure was would be long gone.

As they went off to explore, they came across a freshwater spring with a waterfall flowing into it. They figured this would be a perfect supply of water to keep themselves hydrated. However, perhaps the water could be used to help their goal of finding the Tribal Leader.

"I've done numerous studies on the properties of water," stated the Safari Doctor. "Once it reaches its boiling point, the water is able to enter through the pores of the skin with ease and flush out any unwanted substance in the body. In fact, ancient tribal beliefs told that a ritual like this would cure any evils of the brain."

Seeing as there was no point in arguing with someone with medical expertise, the rest of the travelers followed along with what the Safari Doctor was saying.

"We should try that technique to flush out which of us have unknowingly become part of the tribe," suggested one traveler.

PurplPanda was quick to agree on that idea and even quicker to pledge his full support in starting up a pot of boiling water. From starting the fire and filling the pot with some water, PurplPanda wanted to show that his loyalty lied solely with the Safari Group. However, the rest of the group did not let this behavior slide so easily. They began questioning PurplPanda's uber pro-town behavior and whether or not he was trying to hide a hidden alignment.

Exhausted from getting the boiling ritual all set up, PurplPanda had no fight left in him and he proceeded to surrender. Into the pot he went and green steam followed shortly after.

PurplPanda, the Safari Traveler, fixed his own bath.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Purpl's gr8 goodbye post!

So Kawaii!!!
Ok. Gonna say some things.
First off, I would like you all to know that I know I suck. There is no need to force that fact down my throat EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN TIME I TRY AND PLAY. I'm trying to get better. Please know that next game, I will not be posting a lot, and will most likely be watching and trying to learn. I will not be using the same approach, as having no approach while pretending to have one never works. I know none of you actually have to read this, but if you have made it this far, thank you. I have one request: please do not WoTC me in the next game I join. Give me one more chance. I promise I will read the entire thread, and try to improve my play style as much as possible. If I don't do it successfully next time, WoTC me all you want in other games. But know that that will not stop me from trying to join. Ok. Now for some messages to some of my favorite people!
These grapes are red, not purple.

red_grapes.jpg
shut up thnx have a nice day
ty4notvoting4me

Our first cannibal feast was on a fellow townie? Well, damn. RIP in peace Purpl Rain.

My fellow townies, we need to be careful next time. Despite everyone's distaste for Purpl and his/her game, we're playing to win here. We can't just jump the gun and lobster boil all of the village idiots, myself included, just because we think they're gonna cost us the game in the long run. We saw what that caused us...

My fellow townies, we need to be careful next time. Despite everyone's distaste for Purpl and his/her game, we're playing to win here. We can't just jump the gun and lobster boil all of the village idiots, myself included, just because we think they're gonna cost us the game in the long run. We saw what that caused us...

This happens every game in the beginning. Remember, we had nothing to go off of. On Day 1, a person is lynched because they're a distraction or simply will not help in the long run.

This happens every game in the beginning. Remember, we had nothing to go off of. On Day 1, a person is lynched because they're a distraction or simply will not help in the long run.

Why couldn't we have just had a no lynch until we had some hard evidence? Seems kinda wasteful to me honestly.

Please remove me from the replacements list and give me Observer. Thanks <3

If we hadn't lynched, we would not have gotten anywhere and the Cult would be able to convert someone. We can't afford to no lynch.

Back