• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Not much time left so I doubt this will change anything, but why has the lynch been 100% focussed on Waffles and Karen? Why has Pally been cleared completely? Might be something keeping an eye on in the case we mis lynch today. Yes, Pally will be out of the game, but those who completely ignored the possibility of lynching Pally could be worth an eye on later in the game.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell with my research, neither Waffles or Karen have ever been scum before in a game. So there's not much examining that we can do there. And honestly I don't know what to think of the debate in the thread here.

My gut says it's not Waffles simply because the bandwagon for her has been far too easy. Literally nobody besides Trundle and Jeremy have voted for Karen, and nobody has voted for Pally. Nobody has defended Waffles at all either. Usually by this point, at least one scum member would have posted anything for the other candidates (the only one to do so is Trundle, before any of the Waffles brigade started), if not a defense of some kind. Just seems too easy of a lynch if you ask me.

I really do hope I'm wrong though, since Waffles is getting lynched anyways it seems.

f u joobs im clean

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi im dying soon so here are my last words so it's not cheating

Waffles is in contact with Trundle.
I don't know if this noteworthy, but I may as well throw this out there.

I don't know if Waffles approached Trundle because hes a veteran player, or if there was already an alignment between the two.

When Waffles was informing me of inactivity, I didn't even know who my team members were at this point. Waffles said something that kind of stuck with me and it was, "Don't worry Trundle doesn't think your scum."

I dont know if this means anything at all, but as a obligation to town I might as well throw this all out there.

I already told this information to oath and Jubs too. ok good luck xoxo

7oMevBn.gif

Day Three

ITookYourWaffles was a Townie. Mafia team lead 1 - 0
pallycake and Karen are also out of the game and may not take further part.
Tom receives a warning for failing to vote.

Group C is up for vote.
Votes may only be cast for Minties, Tom and LittleBeary

You have 24 hours to decide.

Mafia must be laughing right now.
Anyways, I have an idea of who is mafia, but I need to build up my text wall before I post about them.

I just wanted to be wrong okay.

No hat eating for me today.

Anyway, I'll be looking back at Day One's posts to point out what I mentioned in my post half an hour ago. Aka who dismissed Pally completely, and who was so easily willing to vote Waffles. That may help with today's lynch, and further days.

Today's lynch certainly will be interesting.

Fantastic waffles :[ thanks to your awesome grave-digging mafia got a point.

Ah, frig. Well, I tried to tell you guys! I'm fairly certain who my group's mafia is now.
This group for today is going to be a bit more tough. Minties and Tom haven't been posting much, and if we nominate Beary, she'll throw a tantrum. Let me do up a quick summary of each. ( pastels for Tina <3 )

Minties
-Voted for Kaiaa for Leader
-Voted for Waffles without posting reasoning the thread for Day 2 lynch
-Posts are very safe and don't share much information, though Minties is often sharing her opinions out loud
-Is also tied up with MM5, so she may be a bit busy

Tom
-Voted for Jubs for Leader (as a joke)
-Did not vote for Day 2 lynch, but mentioned in post he was leaning towards Karen
-Posts have been somewhat helpful

LittleBeary
-Voted for Fireninja1 for Leader, following Superpenguin's suggestion
-Voted for Waffles but was involved in threads events.
-Posts have been a little bit useful, but she is not known to be a huge asset to town mafia or town.

If anyone has anything they would like to add on to these, feel free. As I'm sure you saw, these days are going by quickly so if you need to share anything, do it ASAP or it'll be too late.

Ah, frig. Well, I tried to tell you guys! I'm fairly certain who my group's mafia is now.
This group for today is going to be a bit more tough. Minties and Tom haven't been posting much, and if we nominate Beary, she'll throw a tantrum. Let me do up a quick summary of each. ( pastels for Tina <3 )

Minties
-Voted for Kaiaa for Leader
-Voted for Waffles without posting reasoning the thread for Day 2 lynch
-Posts are very safe and don't share much information, though Minties is often sharing her opinions out loud
-Is also tied up with MM5, so she may be a bit busy

Tom
-Voted for Jubs for Leader (as a joke)
-Did not vote for Day 2 lynch, but mentioned in post he was leaning towards Karen
-Posts have been somewhat helpful

LittleBeary
-Voted for Fireninja1 for Leader, following Superpenguin's suggestion
-Voted for Waffles but was involved in threads events.
-Posts have been a little bit useful, but she is not known to be a huge asset to town mafia or town.

If anyone has anything they would like to add on to these, feel free. As I'm sure you saw, these days are going by quickly so if you need to share anything, do it ASAP or it'll be too late.

Actually, I followed Jub's suggestion of nominating FN.

In my opinion, I'd vote for Beary. She is not a big help for town and some of her posts are pointless.

In my opinion, I'd vote for Beary. She is not a big help for town and some of her posts are pointless.

This game isn't like regular mafia games, omigod. You vote here with evidence not cause someone doen't help town. The entire group is gonna be gone anyway.

I am gonna vote for Minties, cause she was really upset when I switched to FireNinja as leader and she randomly wanted Kaiaa for the leader, and I don't, that' the best case for any of these players. Minties is scum. She dead/

This is reckless. We need solid proof, or more to go off of before we lynch anybody.
My spring break just started, so I'll be more active. And pointless? Look at yourself.

Nope, that's not what we do in this game mode. Doing that would be completely stupid. As I already said, Minties isn't a big help for town, but we aren't lynching people based on helpful they are. It's either a hit or a miss, and we can't risk a miss because they aren't helpful to the town. If you want her gone from pointless posts, it really doesn't matter, because she'll be gone regardless of who we lynch today anyway.

This is reckless. We need solid proof, or more to go off of before we lynch anybody.
My spring break just started, so I'll be more active. And pointless? Look at yourself.

I am not even going to comment of that last sentence, I have too many quotes to write here proving that you are pointless.

This is a terrible attitude to have in this game. Change your thinking, this game is different. She will be out of the game after this lynch regardless of if we vote for her! Voting for her because she's not helpful or her posts are pointless makes zero sense in this game.

Not sure if scummy or dummy.

I suggest lynching Tom. He kept badgering me, asking what I was, and to get on IRC. He never told me his role.
Minties contacted me on IRC, and we both agree that Tom is the best vote that we have.

I'm not going to go as far as to vote for him, but I am mostly certain that Tom is one of our Mafioso.

I'd like to hear from Tom too. It's wayyy too early to be making much of this day.

I should correct myself, Tom did say that he was a townie. Excuse me, I'm tired.

LOL Prin and Beary or Prin and Minties for scum team.
Way to be super obvious, guys.

Back