• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I really doubt no lynch is scummy. I at least post more often than you. Poor responses? Your saying the exact same thing someone else has said. Who's feeding you theses lines? I wanted you gone day 1, but everyone was like, "No no must kill townie for no reason!!" Which is the exact same thing that's happening right now

WE DO HAVE A REASON. How come you despise our train of thought? You are coming off very anti-town right now, if you don't want to be lynched, then I really suggest you start acting pro-town. Otherwise, guess who is going to be lynched. Honestly, if you didn't go so aggressive about Purpl this game, I doubt suspicion would be on you this much.

First, you have contradicted yourself. On the first day, you were dead set on defending Purpl. A couple pages/posts later, you say this:

Agreed. Sorry Purpl, but we need someone lynched

And then you keep saying you were the only one right.

Second, Your behavior also matches up when your fellow scum helped you. If that didn't make sense, after your strongest scummates, Karla and ProfGallows, died, you became quiet. Your behavior seems to be planned out by your scummates.

Please read my last post blue, I'll reply to yours now

- - - Post Merge - - -

WE DO HAVE A REASON. How come you despise our train of thought? You are coming off very anti-town right now, if you don't want to be lynched, then I really suggest you start acting pro-town. Otherwise, guess who is going to be lynched. Honestly, if you didn't go so aggressive about Purpl this game, I doubt suspicion would be on you this much.

First, you have contradicted yourself. On the first day, you were dead set on defending Purpl. A couple pages/posts later, you say this:

And then you keep saying you were the only one right.

Second, Your behavior also matches up when your fellow scum helped you. If that didn't make sense, after your strongest scummates, Karla and ProfGallows, died, you became quiet. Your behavior seems to be planned out by your scummates.

Ok. People have been lynched for acting Pro-Town as well. Don't try to change how I act because no matter what I try doing you see it as a distraction. I despise your train of thought for a few simple reasons
-It disagrees with mine
-You want me dead
Is that not enough?
2nd, day 1 I already apologized for. My first time in mafia, and I got a little crazy defensive over Purpl. I learned what I did wrong, but I changed my mind because it was obvouous no one was going to change theirs.

Kit, your defense is basically what Pally said; there was no valid point being made against her. She flipped scum. I've had enough of that crap.

Kit, your defense is basically what Pally said; there was no valid point being made against her. She flipped scum. I've had enough of that crap.

You got lucky that she flipped scum.
People get mad when you accuse them for no reason, I'm not trying to copy pally, this is straight from my mind and no one else's.

Please read my last post blue, I'll reply to yours now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. People have been lynched for acting Pro-Town as well. Don't try to change how I act because no matter what I try doing you see it as a distraction. I despise your train of thought for a few simple reasons
-It disagrees with mine
-You want me dead
Is that not enough?
2nd, day 1 I already apologized for. My first time in mafia, and I got a little crazy defensive over Purpl. I learned what I did wrong, but I changed my mind because it was obvouous no one was going to change theirs.

-Do you mind giving an example of who was lynched for acting Pro-Town? I can't recall any lynch being like that.

Day 2: Cory, his usual scummy behavior.
Day 3: ProfG, obvious.
Day 4: Jeremy, scummy behavior, not pro-town
Day 5: Pallycake, gave off too big of a scummy vibe

-I never tried to change how you acted, I just gave a suggestion. If you want to keep acting anti-town, that's perfectly fine with me.

- You have to know that people won't change to fit your expectations. We have our own suspicions, you have yours. It's an invalid reason to despise a train of thought just because it disagrees with yours.

- Wanting you dead isn't a valid reason either. It's a suspicion, it's kind of part of the game.

-Do you mind giving an example of who was lynched for acting Pro-Town? I can't recall any lynch being like that.

Day 2: Cory, his usual scummy behavior.
Day 3: ProfG, obvious.
Day 4: Jeremy, scummy behavior, not pro-town
Day 5: Pallycake, gave off too big of a scummy vibe

-I never tried to change how you acted, I just gave a suggestion. If you want to keep acting anti-town, that's perfectly fine with me.

- You have to know that people won't change to fit your expectations. We have our own suspicions, you have yours. It's an invalid reason to despise a train of thought just because it disagrees with yours.

- Wanting you dead isn't a valid reason either. It's a suspicion, it's kind of part of the game.
And I disagree with your suspicion, which would be disagreeing with your thoughts.
Why shouldn't I despise lie trains from bandwagon town?
I won't dig through the quotes, but I have read a few times that people were suspisus by acting too pro town. Someone killed Karla, and he was acting very pro town.

And I disagree with your suspicion, which would be disagreeing with your thoughts.
Why shouldn't I despise lie trains from bandwagon town?
I won't dig through the quotes, but I have read a few times that people were suspisus by acting too pro town. Someone killed Karla, and he was acting very pro town.
I'd be doing whatever I can to get votes off of myself and not being lazy :/ I've done a couple multi quote posts with my iPad and I don't see how you couldn't do much either.

I'd be doing whatever I can to get votes off of myself and not being lazy :/ I've done a couple multi quote posts with my iPad and I don't see how you couldn't do much either.

Fine, although I have pretty much been doing that this entire time, ill see if I can find it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I couldn't find the exact post, but I think it's odd how pro-town Karla was acting, only for him to be shot (I think that's what happened?)

I'll be placing a vote for two reasons.

1. A bit of a placeholder vote, in case I miss the deadline while I do homework.
2. Kit is the scummiest lynch candidate we have right now. Reasons already stated in thread.

And Kit, if you really are Town: Do NOT think your lynch (if it does happen) is in vain. Your death will help us narrow down the list of potential scum, whether you're Town or Mafia.

Fine, although I have pretty much been doing that this entire time, ill see if I can find it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I couldn't find the exact post, but I think it's odd how pro-town Karla was acting, only for him to be shot (I think that's what happened?)

Why is it so odd that he was shot?...

I'll be placing a vote for two reasons.

1. A bit of a placeholder vote, in case I miss the deadline while I do homework.
2. Kit is the scummiest lynch candidate we have right now. Reasons already stated in thread.

And Kit, if you really are Town: Do NOT think your lynch (if it does happen) is in vain. Your death will help us narrow down the list of potential scum, whether you're Town or Mafia.
So, placing a vote for an excuse AND no reason then?
I think someone who actually posts and defends themselfs death will always be in vain

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is it so odd that he was shot?...

Because of how pro-town he was acting?

So, placing a vote for an excuse AND no reason then?
I think someone who actually posts and defends themselfs death will always be in vain

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because of how pro-town he was acting?

WE HAD A REASON! Why can't you understand that?! You have been acting scummy and telling us to waste a lynch!

WE HAD A REASON! Why can't you understand that?! You have been acting scummy and telling us to waste a lynch!

I havent been acting scummy (please explain what you find "scummy") and telling you not to waste a lynch when you have NO EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING AGASINT THE PERSON YOU ARE VOTING ON

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a little thing called an act that people can put on.

Precisely. And your telling me to do just that.

Didn't you just tell me a few pages ago to act more pro-town?

Suggesting a no lynch is very scummy. We need to take every chance we can get to get rid of scum, or at the very least, someone that's distracting or doesn't contribute. You fit that perfectly, and your behavior is suspicious. Even if you flip town, that will still help us because we can confirm if Kuma was lying.

And seriously, I've had enough of this "there's no evidence **** blah blah wahhhhh butthurtness". Jeremy, Pally and now you have all said this. Stop it.

I never told you to specifically to act pro-town.

However, I believe BlueLeaf has o-o

Can't say much at the moment (on a phone). But Kit you reached 8 votes already, so there's no real point defending now.

I'll gather my thoughts later after thr outcome of the lynch. Why'd you assume that Karla's acting so pro-town though?

Can't say much at the moment (on a phone). But Kit you reached 8 votes already, so there's no real point defending now.

I'll gather my thoughts later after thr outcome of the lynch. Why'd you assume that Karla's acting so pro-town though?

She did act very pro-town.
Yay death! I'll start writing a goodbye post

9gJ3SZ2.png

Kit has been lynched. She was Pete. Full Role PM below:
You are Pete, Framer of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You can frame one player during the Night. They will return as Mafia to all inspections during that Night. The same player cannot be framed by you two nights in a row.

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDACTED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, your friends (mafia team members) are:
[REDACTED]

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

Super T&T is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night Six. It will end at 7PM Pacific tomorrow. (~24 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, you can change/set your will during this period, assuming you have enough changes remaining.

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Back