• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reference Sheet Auction~ | Round 1: BUYOUT REACHED!

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Hello, hello~ :3

I've made a few reference sheets for myself and for a few of my friends as gifts. You might have seen them floating around The Museum in several threads.

Examples: (spoiler tags are not viewable on the mobile version of TBT, so keep that in mind)
12950028005_8c9d69ba17_o.png
12950028005_8c9d69ba17_o.png

13111552663_cd717032f6_o.png
12952789384_0450e3dcdf_o.png

12960641295_e23ac2209a_o.png

13063160595_9ae284398b_o.png

13107999875_d33d5caff5_o.png
The point of of a reference sheet is that it consolidates all the information for their mayor in one place. Also saves time from typing these up every time when requesting art from other people.

A few people have asked me to make these for them, but I don't have much motivation to make them for others. The ones I've made for my friends, it was the least I could do to say thanks after everything they've done for me. I'm also not interested in opening a shop, in part because of the lack of motivation, AND I don't have a lot of free time for this anyway.

If you like what you see and are interested in a reference sheet, I will be auctioning one. I may do another, if I honestly feel like it. Below is the info for the auction~

Starting bid: 500k

Minimum bid increase: 100k

Buyout: 10mil

I know it's high but I don't plan on lowering it. Personally, I don't think anyone would actually do the buyout, but who knows. :p

BUYOUT REACHED.

Ending time: Tomorrow, March 16, 2014 at 7PM EDT (GMT -4) You can use this clock to convert the end into into you local time.

Here's a countdown clock for easy reference:

---------

Good luck! :D

If you win the auction, I will need the following information:

HTML:
[B]Town:[/B]
[B]Mayor:[/B]
[B]In game reference pics:[/B] (I need AT LEAST the front, but having all 4 sides is nice)
[B]In Game items:[/B] (any pics of the indiviudal items you are wearing)
[B]QR Codes:[/B] (only needed if your outfit is a custom outfit, otherwise put "N/A")
[B]Sample art:[/B] (also mention who drew it so I can properly credit them)
[B]Hair Color, Eye Color:[/B] (in that order. If you know the hex code, that'd be awesome)
[B]Color Palette:[/B](I will play with the colors you give me, but if you have specifics, let me know)
[B]Background:[/B] (I prefer patterns, plain colors, gradations as they're less likely to get messed up when re-sized. Let me know what want and I'll see what I can do)

-----------------------------------------------

Round 1: Sej (did Buyout)

Last edited:
i love your refs! they're so nice, good luck on the auction. ^^

i love your refs! they're so nice, good luck on the auction. ^^

Thanks! :D I'm pretty curious how this auction will turn out. :)

-----------------------------------

Updated the HB and I will also be going out tonight for a friend's birthday, so PLEASE look at the latest post before bidding, just in case the title is inaccurate. Will also add this note to the OP as well.

Last edited:
Aw man, I really want this but I am giving away all my bells D:. Good luck

edit: Ah sorry! Didn't see dreamysnowx's bid, I'll cancel ~

Last edited:
5.3 million(with sayoko's help!)

Last edited:
Back