Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

They could neither confirm nor deny as that would interfere with the game and skew opinion right or wrong. Sorry Trundle, you're becoming Kayla and getting thirsty for that Godfather kill, wasting our time here.

I personally think you're trying too hard to avoid being lynched. You are in no way proven, and the risk is way too strong for us not to lynch you. If someone else was in the same position, you would definitely be eager to lynch them, from your baseless accusations in the game so far.

I personally think you're trying too hard to avoid being lynched. You are in no way proven, and the risk is way too strong for us not to lynch you. If someone else was in the same position, you would definitely be eager to lynch them, from your baseless accusations in the game so far.

And have I fed you wrong information yet? I'd very much prefer to stay alive and help town presuming I don't get shot, yet you seem so eager to kill off a fellow blue. Why not just have someone check me? Surely the Jack hasn't used their inspection yet. If I'm your only case you need to start looking elsewhere or find the real leak in your posse.

And have I fed you wrong information yet? I'd very much prefer to stay alive and help town presuming I don't get shot, yet you seem so eager to kill off a fellow blue. Why not just have someone check me? Surely the Jack hasn't used their inspection yet. If I'm your only case you need to start looking elsewhere or find the real leak in your posse.

So now, after we think you're the godfather, you want us to waste the inspection on you? You would still come up Detective if you're the godfather. Either way, your death will help the town greatly, so if I were you, I would just take it like a man.

So now, after we think you're the godfather, you want us to waste the inspection on you? You would still come up Detective if you're the godfather. Either way, your death will help the town greatly, so if I were you, I would just take it like a man.

Well I had no reason to ask for one before, plus I figured you would have had someone check me already. And I would just come up town-aligned. My death would not help town, I think you're looking for scum where there is none and my death won't help anyone. Go build another case and stop wasting our time.

Well if you were godfather, you would come up town aligned no matter what...that doesn't help.
I think I'm going to have to go with Trundle for now.
Tom, you didn't really defend yourself. Instead you opened up more questions and tried to avoid the actual question.

Well I had no reason to ask for one before, plus I figured you would have had someone check me already. And I would just come up town-aligned. My death would not help town, I think you're looking for scum where there is none and my death won't help anyone. Go build another case and stop wasting our time.

If you really are town, you build your own case. I already made mine. The weight of the whole town doesn't fall on me (like Mafia V lol)

Well if you were godfather, you would come up town aligned no matter what...that doesn't help.
I think I'm going to have to go with Trundle for now.
Tom, you didn't really defend yourself. Instead you opened up more questions and tried to avoid the actual question.

Because Trundle has nothing on me, just a lot of circumstantial evidence. Sure I knew Tsundere's role, Trundle told me it sometime between N1 and N2. The deaths seem random at best, though undoubtedly Prin was going to die thanks to you revealing her role yesterday and revenge kill for Blu Rose. Tsundere's role was known by others, who's to say they're not the ones who killed her Trundle? You seem to have a lot of faith in your brother Ashtot and lynn Trundle, are you really sure you could trust them? Or that somebody didn't impersonate them like some of the others did to the Chatzy group?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll build a few cases or attempt to. Give me an hour.

Since I'm still alive, I can say this.

Tom, who do you think is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I got ninja'd

Because Trundle has nothing on me, just a lot of circumstantial evidence. Sure I knew Tsundere's role, Trundle told me it sometime between N1 and N2. The deaths seem random at best, though undoubtedly Prin was going to die thanks to you revealing her role yesterday and revenge kill for Blu Rose. Tsundere's role was known by others, who's to say they're not the ones who killed her Trundle? You seem to have a lot of faith in your brother Ashtot and lynn Trundle, are you really sure you could trust them? Or that somebody didn't impersonate them like some of the others did to the Chatzy group?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll build a few cases or attempt to. Give me an hour.

All you have is circumstantial counter evidence, but your circumstances are way less likely than mine. You have literally done nothing pro-town this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynn is also the townie attached to Jawile with the syndrome. If lynn or Jawile die, they both die.

Of course my case (if it even was a case?) for FireNinja is swept under the rug.

Anyways, Tom is looks rather scummy right now. I thought I would point out that I quickly searched through Tom's posts in IV, and I found that how he's acting now is similar to when he was accused of being the godfather in IV. He's quick to dismiss any accusations, and throw someone else under the bus. o:

I'm still extremely suspicious of FireNinja, but I think that there's clear evidence for Tom and that would be a safer lynch.

All you have is circumstantial counter evidence, but your circumstances are way less likely than mine. You have literally done nothing pro-town this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynn is also the townie attached to Jawile with the syndrome. If lynn or Jawile die, they both die.

I'm really worried about lynching Tom. He could potentially be the Detective & decided not to post much to hide himself & not become a Target from the Mafia.

Cases

First up to bat is reverie, our lovely new mafia player who actually contributes and makes an effort to play the game.

Day one most of their posts could be written off as simply trying to get into the swing of things, from wanting to no lynch to just bandwagoning because they don't know any better. Along the way seriously pushing the lynch for Prin, initially forcing out Prin's original claim as Detective and then later on Priest. Who has the most to gain from knowing all that besides mafia? Sure how Prin caught Blu Rose was strange but it could have easily been chalked up to a bluff if Prin was suspicious. Instead reverie felt the need to find the truth, which doomed Prin even more. I'm only seeing red here.

Second up is good ole Farobi who seems to continuously skirt by and simply bandwagons. Like I'm not even going to bother a spoiler paragraph as most of his posts is "Day 1 sucks" or it's more of that "kawaii" bs. He knew Waffles was most likely blue but still threw them under the bus anyways. Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?

Then there's your caring brother Ashtot, who you believe without a doubt is town and won't listen if anyone says otherwise. He's done nothing pro-town either, but you insist on keeping him around just because you guys are blood. His posts have been "#kawaiidesu" and "Trundle will carry" and "Voldemort is in this anime". Literally nothing of use.

I was going to build a case against lynn, but now that you've doomed them I see no point to.

First up to bat is reverie, our lovely new mafia player who actually contributes and makes an effort to play the game.

Day one most of their posts could be written off as simply trying to get into the swing of things, from wanting to no lynch to just bandwagoning because they don't know any better. Along the way seriously pushing the lynch for Prin, initially forcing out Prin's original claim as Detective and then later on Priest. Who has the most to gain from knowing all that besides mafia? Sure how Prin caught Blu Rose was strange but it could have easily been chalked up to a bluff if Prin was suspicious. Instead reverie felt the need to find the truth, which doomed Prin even more. I'm only seeing red here.

Second up is good ole Farobi who seems to continuously skirt by and simply bandwagons. Like I'm not even going to bother a spoiler paragraph as most of his posts is "Day 1 sucks" or it's more of that "kawaii" bs. He knew Waffles was most likely blue but still threw them under the bus anyways. Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?

Then there's your caring brother Ashtot, who you believe without a doubt is town and won't listen if anyone says otherwise. He's done nothing pro-town either, but you insist on keeping him around just because you guys are blood. His posts have been "#kawaiidesu" and "Trundle will carry" and "Voldemort is in this anime". Literally nothing of use.

I was going to build a case against lynn, but now that you've doomed them I see no point to.

I've actually made multiple posts that contribute to this game, and have also been playing pro-town all game. So you're wrong on both parts.

I've actually made multiple posts that contribute to this game, and have also been playing pro-town all game. So you're wrong on both parts.

My ass. I invite anyone to actually click the number of posts in this thread, scroll and find Ashtot to find 27 posts of nothing.

Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?
Well, no, because Farobi didn't claim to inspect the Priest and then not have anything go through to Prin making Farobi guilty. Also, Farobi didn't know the identity of the Doctor like you did, when the doctor suddenly died
They'll only die if you kill them!!

My ass. I invite anyone to actually click the number of posts in this thread, scroll and find Ashtot to find 27 posts of nothing.

What about Oath? He's posted more crap than I have... The only reasons you have for targeting me is the fact that you think Trundle trusts me just because we're brothers, which is where all of you go wrong.

What about Oath? He's posted more crap than I have... The only reasons you have for targeting me is the fact that you think Trundle trusts me just because we're brothers, which is where all of you go wrong.

Oath is pretty much a confirmed vig though. He claimed the shot on Beary and no one has disputed that, so as far as I'm concerned he's unfortunately town. We only have yours and Trundle's word that you are town, something I really doubt.

@Trundle: That doesn't mean Farobi isn't scum either. Plus if I was actually scum, you're forgetting there's other mafioso in play.

Oath is pretty much a confirmed vig though. He claimed the shot on Beary and no one has disputed that, so as far as I'm concerned he's unfortunately town. We only have yours and Trundle's word that you are town, something I really doubt.

@Trundle: That doesn't mean Farobi isn't scum either. Plus if I was actually scum, you're forgetting there's other mafioso in play.

You could bring up the same thing that you have for Farobi as many other people this game. We aren't going to lynch someone with the amount of evidence we had Night 1 at this point. Anyone who isn't proven could be scum, but you currently have the most evidence on you.

Back