• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: Voting Thread

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Flimsy Watering Can
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
counter.gif

Voting is to be done in this thread. Keep all discussion to the main thread here.

This game will use Majority Lynch. When a player attains over 50% of the vote, they will be immediately killed and Day will end. (For example, with 14 players alive, a player requires 8 votes to be lynched). If the deadline is reached without a majority, nobody will be lynched, and all players who did not vote will be modkilled. You may choose not to lynch, but you must make this clear (##Vote: No Lynch).

Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.

No conditional voting. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

Voting is mandatory.

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five

Last edited:
##Vote: FireNinja1

MM2 was downright horrible as with my voting situation, might as well try to improve with better consistency on placeholders.

With 18 players, it takes 9 to lynch.

FireNinja1 - 1
FireNinja

Ashtot - 10
Tom
Minties
Ashtot
ITookYourWaffles
Superpenguin
Farobi
Tina
BlueLeaf
BellBringerGreen
Lunatic

Lunatic - 1
Champ2947

Majority has been reached. Ashtot is set to be lynched.

Last edited:
Back