• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

Finally Champ is out of the way. Happy trails! <3

Him being a goon is actually a huge positive. Any rolechecks that return Temple Priest can be assumed that the person inspected is the Miller as with two mafia remaining, one is the Godfather and the other is the Roleblocker. Also, with only one red role left to find through rolechecking, I don't see any issue in the Detective(s) revealing themself to the thread if they find the Roleblocker especially if they have yet to find someone to trust.

Also, now that we know Champ is mafia, I'd like to bring up those three votes for me. Kayla, Tom, and Champ. Maybe it was just coincidental, but all three of these players randomly jumped at once on me without prior discussion. Tina has even vouched that she had not seen anything about this in the IRC when I was away. Obviously if it was discussed between the three, it was discussed privately.

How quickly you forget that Champ wasn't actually in talks of getting lynched today at all.

Superpenguin you were completely focused on BlueLeaf. I was literally the only person to bring up the fact that we needed to eliminate the Champ versus FireNinja1 thing going on. The only person. I was all for voting for Champ until he did the Vigilante roleclaim to me. Yep, I swallowed that up. Had I not brought up Champ versus FireNinja1, he wouldn't have even been considered for lynching today.

Finally Champ is out of the way. Happy trails! <3

Him being a goon is actually a huge positive. Any rolechecks that return Temple Priest can be assumed that the person inspected is the Miller as with two mafia remaining, one is the Godfather and the other is the Roleblocker. Also, with only one red role left to find through rolechecking, I don't see any issue in the Detective(s) revealing themself to the thread if they find the Roleblocker especially if they have yet to find someone to trust.

Also, now that we know Champ is mafia, I'd like to bring up those three votes for me. Kayla, Tom, and Champ. Maybe it was just coincidental, but all three of these players randomly jumped at once on me without prior discussion. Tina has even vouched that she had not seen anything about this in the IRC when I was away. Obviously if it was discussed between the three, it was discussed privately.

There was some talk and quite frankly I don't trust you one bit. Hence why I choose to vote for you over Tina or Justin. And for the most part it was kind of public, only thing that took place private (between me and Kayla) was me asking whether or not she'd vote for you. The Detective is welcome to inspect me but ultimately it is a waste of time. Personally I'd love it if you would approach me or someone you consider trustworthy, as it can really help us narrow down the list of names we need inspected.

[20:31] <Tom29193> Do you trust SP?
[20:32] <Kayla> No. I was hoping he'd get inspected.
[20:32] <Kayla> but our DT sucks so now what
[21:11] <Tom29193> Would you be willing to lynch SP? He's more likely to reach majority and then we can test both vigs
[21:11] <Kayla> Yes.

The conversation in question. "both vigs" meaning Champ and a player I will not mention.

Like I said, I was one of the ones who actually wanted to get him (Champ2947) lynched today. The fact that I am now asking you all to consider removing at least some votes, should indicate that there is enough reason behind all of this.

We have a few hours to actually reach majority on someone.

I really think we should take the risk and lynch a strong player today. We should trim that list and if they so choose to do a strong player massacre on Night Two then we should pay attention to who is left. Obviously this leaves room for a lot of Mafia interference.

I don't know just how likely it is that there is at least one red role on the strong player list:

but I have a good feeling there is at least one.

Superpenguin & Tom & I are okay with voting for Tina. This makes me nervous because what if Tom or Superpenguin are the ones hiding the red role. I don't know what the Detective has been doing, but we're all lost here. If you made any inspections last night, please try to tell someone to get the message out to others.

How quickly you forget that Champ wasn't actually in talks of getting lynched today at all.

Superpenguin you were completely focused on BlueLeaf. I was literally the only person to bring up the fact that we needed to eliminate the Champ versus FireNinja1 thing going on. The only person. I was all for voting for Champ until he did the Vigilante roleclaim to me. Yep, I swallowed that up. Had I not brought up Champ versus FireNinja1, he wouldn't have even been considered for lynching today.

Pardon? If you read your quote above, you were the only one actually absolutely opposed to lynching Champ. It seemed odd to me that you would jump out in front of an obviously bad player to try to divert attention on a strong player. I even told Champ in irc that spamming the thread with crap and constantly jumping from name to name is what made him suspicious, yet he continued. At least he did end up red, but why did such a strong player try to protect him though? Aren't you usually all for lynching lurkers and newbies? I seem to recall you trying to throw me and another new person on the chopping block quite quickly in Mafia V.

Superpenguin was the second person to vote Champ after me, so I'm wondering if that's why you magically singled his name out of the strong players list. I have not been in contact with him, but I still wouldn't have voted for him over Champ.

I can't tell if the 5 day limit is screwing with your playstyle or if you're scum trying to protect your obvious weak link from dying.

Pardon? If you read your quote above, you were the only one actually absolutely opposed to lynching Champ. It seemed odd to me that you would jump out in front of an obviously bad player to try to divert attention on a strong player. I even told Champ in irc that spamming the thread with crap and constantly jumping from name to name is what made him suspicious, yet he continued. At least he did end up red, but why did such a strong player try to protect him though? Aren't you usually all for lynching lurkers and newbies? I seem to recall you trying to throw me and another new person on the chopping block quite quickly in Mafia V.

Superpenguin was the second person to vote Champ after me, so I'm wondering if that's why you magically singled his name out of the strong players list. I have not been in contact with him, but I still wouldn't have voted for him over Champ.

I can't tell if the 5 day limit is screwing with your playstyle or if you're scum trying to protect your obvious weak link from dying.

The post you are quoting is the one I made after he fake claimed Vigilante to me. I was so worried about striking down Town that I planned on testing him tonight. He wasn't considered confirmed Town at all. Tina & Tom can confirm that I spent a good hour discussing what happened between me & Champ with them on the IRC. I was seriously just more worried about potentially taking out a blue role. I simply swallowed up his fake roleclaim and tried to work around that. He came to me asking for help on the IRC.

Here is the first post I did make though:

This FireNinja1 versus Champ2947, needs to be broken up somehow in the future. One of them could be hiding a red role.

This was made early today in the morning when Superpenguin was busy calling out BlueLeaf. Following this I went to the IRC for support to make it a FireNinja1 versus Champ lynch. Several players can confirm this.

Ask yourselves, why would I put out Champ's name up to be lynched if he was completely safe? No one was pointing fingers at him except FireNinja1 .. even then no one was paying attention. The only reason his name was considered for lynching today was because of me bringing it up in the IRC.

Well everyone you caught me, good job. I would post a picture of a lady's finger but oath said no. Elephants

Champ2947 the Temple Priest will finally meet his elephant god.

:D

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. If I was scum and it was clear I was in trouble, I'd try to make things as confusing as possible in the aftermath. We shouldn't assume anything like that.

I think Justin is right. In his final few hours he seemed keen to lynch anyone and fed different information to various strong players. I was actually compiling a post about the inconsistencies in his lies when the majority was reached.

There was some talk and quite frankly I don't trust you one bit. Hence why I choose to vote for you over Tina or Justin. And for the most part it was kind of public, only thing that took place private (between me and Kayla) was me asking whether or not she'd vote for you. .

Did you save this conversation? I read back through #belltree several times after Champ pinged me saying "you need to vote for sp" and couldn't see any actual discussion about it. It seemed to jump rather rapidly from an unrelated conversation (about coffee, I think) to this sudden urgency to vote for Superpenguin in just a few lines.

The way the whole Superpenguin voting spree came up was because I was talking to both Tom and Superpenguin on the IRC practically the whole day about Day Two's lynch. Essentially we were discussing targetting a strong player. Towards the beginning of the day we narrowed it down to Justin or Tina. All three of us were generally fine with lynching you, Tina. As Tom posted earlier:

The problem with lynching a strong player is figuring out who to lynch and then how much of a risk we want to take here. I am up for voting any strong player including myself if we have the chance to strike Godfather.

To be honest, I still feel like one of you strong players are hiding a red role. On that list of 5 names, it can't be that we're all greens.

BlueLeaf was just my suspicion. I wanted to bring someone new up to the table early on when Day started so we could start discussion to avoid a panicked lynch which was close to happening yesterday. It's great you brought up Champ for the lynch yesterday, as he may not have been lynched if you didn't but that doesn't excuse your other actions.

Getting votes off of Champ when he was close to majority to just raise paranoia on all the strong players was extremely stupid. You took a huge risk last night and town is so lucky it never went through.

And don't even bother saying you were going to handle Champ's claim as vig during the night either, because that's just stupid too. You said you wanted the vigs to handle the strong players, so you were just going to have him shoot Tina, Justin, or me and obviously as mafia he'd be okay with any one of those.

His mass web of lies and the number of claims as vigs made the case against him far too strong, yet you still avoided it. Take ownership of it; we lynched him anyway, so it doesn't matter that you made a mistake yesterday.

There was some talk and quite frankly I don't trust you one bit. Hence why I choose to vote for you over Tina or Justin. And for the most part it was kind of public, only thing that took place private (between me and Kayla) was me asking whether or not she'd vote for you. The Detective is welcome to inspect me but ultimately it is a waste of time. Personally I'd love it if you would approach me or someone you consider trustworthy, as it can really help us narrow down the list of names we need inspected.

Well, if my name was only brought up privately, Champ found out about it somehow. He surely wasn't watching over the voting thread constantly to wait for a new name to pop up. You must've talked about my name at least sometime in public for Champ to see and know votes for me would start coming in.

And once again, who is the strong player that is completely passing by? You are, Tom. You favored both a lynch on Tina and me, and I don't recall ever seeing you in favor of lynching Champ.

How fast you two think I am accusing you is hilarious. Don't get so defensive, I mean really. I was just bringing up how odd it was that I never got an explanation for the random three votes that came on me at the same time. Obviously it was planned out, and I wanted to hear more about it. Still curious, by the way.

BlueLeaf was just my suspicion. I wanted to bring someone new up to the table early on when Day started so we could start discussion to avoid a panicked lynch which was close to happening yesterday. It's great you brought up Champ for the lynch yesterday, as he may not have been lynched if you didn't but that doesn't excuse your other actions.

Getting votes off of Champ when he was close to majority to just raise paranoia on all the strong players was extremely stupid. You took a huge risk last night and town is so lucky it never went through.

Actually, you know very well that we were discussing the whole day about potentially using Day Two to lynch a strong player. You were even active in that conversation. Getting votes off Champ was to prevent a potential mistake from happening. You guys know that I am pretty much focusing on the fact that we only have 5 days to get work done. If someone roleclaims a Town role, we need to postpone majority from happening to talk with the person and see what's going on. Immediately after 2 votes were removed from Champ .. Tina, Tom & I were in talks about what was going on. Isn't this why we held off lynching Tina? She wasn't actually on & we didn't get a chance to talk to her.

And don't even bother saying you were going to handle Champ's claim as vig during the night either, because that's just stupid too. You said you wanted the vigs to handle the strong players, so you were just going to have him shoot Tina, Justin, or me and obviously as mafia he'd be okay with any one of those.

His mass web of lies and the number of claims as vigs made the case against him far too strong, yet you still avoided it. Take ownership of it; we lynched him anyway, so it doesn't matter that you made a mistake yesterday.

There's actually a group of you keeping a portion of Town out of the loop. I don't see why others are being trusted more than the rest of us. For example, I was completely unaware that there were 3 people claiming Vigilante. Tina had to explain to me what was going on and I had to learn that there was another Vigilante roleclaim from someone else. Had I actually known these things in advance (the mass web of lies you all supposedly already knew about), I would have spoken to someone rather than acting. All I heard was that someone was roleclaiming Vigilante and they were about to get lynched. Obviously you can't believe every roleclaim, but that was enough to get me to postpone that last vote from going in on him, to try to figure things out and come up with a Plan B.

I didn't bother changing my vote, because let's be honest there really was no need. He had all 7 votes on him already.

Well, if my name was only brought up privately, Champ found out about it somehow. He surely wasn't watching over the voting thread constantly to wait for a new name to pop up. You must've talked about my name at least sometime in public for Champ to see and know votes for me would start coming in.

Your name was not the only one brought up. You were there in the IRC when Champ was trying to get people to vote for you or FireNinja1 (hence Dolby's vote). He did this in the main channel & other players can confirm it. Champ was asking everyone to vote for you & that's when Tom and I started discussing the strong player lynch again on you. If I'm remembering correctly, this is how it went.

And once again, who is the strong player that is completely passing by? You are, Tom. You favored both a lynch on Tina and me, and I don't recall ever seeing you in favor of lynching Champ.

How fast you two think I am accusing you is hilarious. Don't get so defensive, I mean really. I was just bringing up how odd it was that I never got an explanation for the random three votes that came on me at the same time. Obviously it was planned out, and I wanted to hear more about it. Still curious, by the way.

The strong player lynch was definitely planned out, you know that. You being lynched was not planned out, that was a shot in the dark as I posted.

Relax with the "stupid" comments because, if I remember correctly you were gunning hard to lynch the Veteran at the beginning of Game 5 without any good evidence but your gut feeling. We do all make mistakes. Especially when you're Town and you don't actually know who else is Town.

Did you save this conversation? I read back through #belltree several times after Champ pinged me saying "you need to vote for sp" and couldn't see any actual discussion about it. It seemed to jump rather rapidly from an unrelated conversation (about coffee, I think) to this sudden urgency to vote for Superpenguin in just a few lines.
Not really, I just more or less posed the question to Kayla in private and then tossed it out there in the main channel for Champ.

Superpenguin;2417111Well said:
More or less asked him if he'd vote you. [/B]
Probably because I didn't thinkChamp would be so blatant as scum, I figured someone strongish on his team would have given him the rundown on the dos and don'ts but clearly not. Once I learned he claimed Vig I was very wary and then when I woke up from my nap majority had been reached so it didn't matter.

Not really planned out as really you're probably the one strong player we could bandwagon on out compared to Tina or Justin as you make logical points but you always come off as berating the people you accuse/quote.

Dawn of the Third Day

EndofDay3_zps76115883.png

In light of recent events, some members of town decided to take a break. A few went to Great Bay to relax and party overnight. One town member decided to go take a hike to the Mountain Village of Snowhead.

She found her way through the path north of Clock Town fairly easily. iLoveYou was no stranger to long walks alone. In her personal ads in the Clock Town newspaper, she advertised herself as loving gossiping about everyone during long walks on the beach.

iLoveYou sat down on the porch of the Mountain Village blacksmith's shop. Zubora had decided to place a bench out front to give travelers a place to relax and wait for their project to be finished.

She closed her eyes for a minute, reflecting on what would happen overnight.

"Hey, iLoveYou, up here!" came a voice. She opened her eyes, and looked up. Standing right on the top of the ledge to Goron Village was a figure, almost invisible from standing in front of the sunset. "I've got some news for you! It's about someone in town!"

Unable to resist the lure of new gossip, iLoveYou ran to the ledge and started climbing. Her arms ached, but she pushed on. As her hands grabbed the top ledge, the figure bent on his knees, and started to help pull her up.

"Long live Majora!" He cried out, letting go of iLoveYou's hands. A sickening crunch echoed throughout the valley as iLoveYou landed, her back breaking on impact. Her body was found the next morning, strangely colored green.

Meanwhile, another town member had made it to Goron Village long before iLoveYou had made her fateful journey. Tom liked to hang out in the Goron Shrine, as it reminded him of home. He and the Gorons would drink themselves into a stupor, though Tom always found himself leaving long before the Gorons, as he was far more of a lightweight than they were.

The wooden bridge between the Goron Shrine and another house was never safe to walk under, especially in the winter. Tom fell asleep underneath it, and it was as a shadowy figure walked over it, that an unnaturally large icicle suspiciously dropped directly into his chest. Tom would be found in the morning by the Gorons, green blood staining the snow.

The clouds that lurked over Clock Town the day before suddenly burst open in a sudden downpour.

iLoveYou the Clock Townie can't tell people your role.

Tom the Clock Townie melted the ice with his salt.

You have 24 hours (until 5AM GMT / 12AM EST Monday) to lynch a cultist. Votes will be made in the The Voting Thread.

Last edited:
SuperPenguin i guess its your turn. Care to explain yourself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean he could be framed but still

SuperPenguin i guess its your turn. Care to explain yourself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean he could be framed but still

In case you haven't noticed, I PM'ed you yesterday and got you to lynch Champ. I've told you more than enough information to make you believe I am innocent. The only question is, why is that not enough for you?

I always die ****ing Night Two.

Gandalf = traditional Night One kill
Kayla = traditional Night Two kill

iLoveYou the Clock Townie can't tell people your role.

LOLOLOL. <3 ily Oath

Tom the Clock Townie melted the ice with his salt.

No one else I'd rather die with than you, Tom. <3

Shout out to Justin + Minties, here is a Frozen gif for you both. <3

tumblr_myy1wf8IVG1rcny7ko1_250.gif

Last edited:
I dunno. I dont really know who to trust at this point *.*

It's just, the night kills. They could be used to frame you, or they could be used in order for the rest of us to think you're innocent and make us lynch a strong player. Either way, I'd like to hear what other strong players have to say.

I find it funny though that the Mafia suck at Blue-sniping :rolleyes:

Farobi or Justin?

Okay. We really need to get this discussion going. Obviously if Farobi is suspicious of me, I'm sure others are as well. So please speak up if you are suspicious of me. I want to clear those up straight away.

Now, I have two people in mind for today's lynch myself: Justin and Farobi.

Starting out with Justin.

Kayla and Tom were right in thinking a lynch on a strong player was a good idea, though I was much more in favor of it when the strong player numbers decreased which increases the chances of striking red. Obviously there is a strong player on the mafia team, and the list of storng players is now down to Tina, Justin, and me. I have been talking to Tina frequently in the IRC. We were discussing the lynch on Champ and the change of votes on me. Tina agreed that lynching me was a bad idea and was definitely in full support of Champ. She was the one who brought the whole web of lies Champ was creating and the other two vig claims to my attention. Without those pieces of evidence, I never would've felt strongly on lynching Champ.

Because of this, I trust her much more than Justin. So, by process of elimination, Justin is the only storng player left in my eyes that could be scum. Is this enough to lynch him? I don't know, but I'd be willing to take that risk.

Next, is Farobi.

I trusted Farobi yesterday. I felt that since Waffles died the first night, that there was no way that Farobi would allow that to happen and would just roleblock Waffles if they did anything to her. Thus, I went to Farobi and convinced him to vote Champ yesterday with the same evidence I discussed with Tina. However, Farobi showed very minimal enthusiasm.

Here are his responses to my PMs. I will not post the PMs I sent him because my role is included in those. If Farobi is lynched and turns up red, I will announce to you all my role and share the PMs as mafia would already know about all of that.

Farobi said:
Oh alright. I guess I shouldn't lynch you then. I'm [[ROLECLAIMED]], and you're the only one other than Waffles who has contacted me through PM, so nothing much out of me.
Farobi said:
I didn't vote for you though. So i should lynch Champ?

Farobi kept the conversation to a very minimal level. I am surprised he never tried to discuss with me during the night. Then, once the Day post came up, Farobi all of a sudden becomes active? This instantly struck me as strange, because he hardly ever posts.

Plus, his post was an attack against me. He knows my role. He knows that I trust him with information. There should be no reason why he wouldn't at least discuss privately with me first.

Of the two names Superpenguin has put forward, I'm more inclined to go with Farobi. I've spent some time reviewing the thread for anything to support this, or to see if there was a more suitable person to put forward today, but the only thing that really stands out to me is that all of his posts are only a couple of lines long at most. They also don't seem to really be saying anything. This combined with the evidence that Superpenguin has shared makes me think that he is our best bet right now.

I don't fully trust Justin, but even though he's been quiet in the thread I've spoken enough with him to know that I'm not willing to support a lynch on him without evidence. He's up for modkill today if he doesn't vote, anyway.

Sorry to keep this brief, but my head is pounding and I'm having to squint just to be able to read the screen. I'm placing my vote now in case I don't feel well enough to come back on here before day ends.

Back