• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oath and Tina, are you still not posting your games until the official banlist goes up. and I don't know where Cory stands with his Pokemon game as of now, so I can post Bird Mafia II sign-ups now if that's okay.

That explains where he disappear ed to.

Idk I think itd be best to wait for the rule changes to be official before new games. Might solve the inactivity problem by giving errybody a few days of a break

Oath and Tina, are you still not posting your games until the official banlist goes up. and I don't know where Cory stands with his Pokemon game as of now, so I can post Bird Mafia II sign-ups now if that's okay.

No, don't post your game yet. Pirates is still next in the mini series.

Its one of the reasons I think inactivity is a problem; going from game to game to game.

I mean, Im still doing my break from playibg regardless.

I was breaking from main mafia games, but a break will do us all good! The break I had before exams did me a world of good

Yes, we are taking a break while changes are being worked on. Hope to have something posted tomorrow. We're going to be making an overall structural change, not just the ban list.

I'll have the IRC Mafia Bot up tonight if anyone wants to get their fix from that.

Yes, we are taking a break while changes are being worked on. Hope to have something posted tomorrow. We're going to be making an overall structural change, not just the ban list.

I'll have the IRC Mafia Bot up tonight if anyone wants to get their fix from that.
Do you have an estimate for "tonight?" I'd like to play! :)

OH MY LORD WHEN WILL IT BE UP OMG

I'm so in the mood for some IRC mafia

And for when the bot isn't up, I've been mulling over hosting a few games of "I'm a cop you idiot" mafia so watch for those games if you're truly bloodthirsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back