• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
When enough people are showing interest in playing mafia again, I imagine. Can't do it unless there are enough people willing to play and stay active.

it looks like we might have enough and im sure the old players would join in if it meant a main starting but idk where minties is

Seeing as SP's game with 20 spots filled up in a day, I think there's enough interest to have another main mafia game. (Especially if Jer is willing to advertise the game as a banner like he did for Tina's)

Seeing as SP's game with 20 spots filled up in a day, I think there's enough interest to have another main mafia game. (Especially if Jer is willing to advertise the game as a banner like he did for Tina's)

yeah but minties is not here sooo

it's not that difficult to figure she's on a hiatus, considering she last posted over a month ago

yes but he knows random facts about everyone and i cant figure out how

- - - Post Merge - - -

he even knew about a quote from irc a random night like months ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

hes a wizard

- - - Post Merge - - -

he even knew about a quote from irc a random night like months ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

hes a wizard

o now that is crey. wtf

I wish that one day someone will host a game for a rookie loser like me to teach me how to play using baby steps.
oh well

I wish that one day someone will host a game for a rookie loser like me to teach me how to play using baby steps.
oh well

I've been meaning to put up a new nub game. Justin and I discussed it last night and we weren't sure if there was any need for it just yet. If it's wanted though I'll put it up sooner.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to put up a new nub game. Justin and I discussed it last night and we weren't sure if there was any need for it just yet. If it's wanted though I'll put it up sooner.

how would you know if it's wanted? many people don't even know the "cellar" exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back