• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

MisterEnigma

Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I hope I'm in the right place. XD Anywho, here are some AC doodles I made a few weeks back.

coffee_time_by_pharaoh_ink-d73zwee.jpgmarcel.jpglucky_bunnies_by_pharaoh_ink-d7415mn.jpg

I was thinking of maybe starting a comic but I'm not sure...would anyone be interested in that? It might be fun to feature other towns and mayors too! Thanks for looking.

UPDATED RULES, PLEASE READ! <3
1.) Before requesting something, please take a look at my slots first to see if they are filled. They are updated regularly.

2.) Please do not ask when they will be finished or if I can work on your drawing first- others have been waiting a long time, and it's not fair to skip past them. Also I draw these for fun in my leisure time, as my actual job comes first and that's going to take priority.

3.) You are free to use the art I give you in whatever you'd like, an avatar, your signature, it's yours!

4.) Please don't be rude or demanding. These are free, but that doesn't mean it's okay to take advantage of that. All art, even free art, is worked hard on. Don't treat the kind artists in this forum as your servants.

And above all, thank you for any views or kind words, they mean a lot to me! :)

-REQUEST STATUS CLOSED, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-

REQUESTS SO FAR (not in order):
Mary
xlRenn
Nzerozoro
kittehcat
Stargazer741
BellManAC
sharkystriker22
Zoraluv

FINISHED REQUESTS:

bellforums requests eight.jpgbellforums requests five.jpgbellforums requests four.jpgbellforums requests nine.jpgbellforums requests seven.jpgbellforums requests six.jpgbellforums requests ten.jpgbellforums requests three.jpg
bellforums requests eleven.jpgbellforums requests twelve.jpg
bellforums requests eighteen.jpgbellforums requests fifteen.jpg

Last edited:
D'aw, thank you so much!! Hehe, yeah, it'd be a cool way to feature people I think. Totally up for doodlin' any mayors or villagers by the way, feel free to submit a request if you like my style. :)

D'aw, thank you so much!! Hehe, yeah, it'd be a cool way to feature people I think. Totally up for doodlin' any mayors or villagers by the way, feel free to submit a request if you like my style. :)

Aww really? I'd like to request my mayor if it's not too much! c: With Goldie too if it's okay? ;v; Thank you so much uwu Your art is so cute <3 [x][x][x][x] (x)

absolutely and I think the comic idea is great, I love your art!

Could you do my mayor with Ankha,Tiffany, Nate and Stitches? He is wearing link's clothes and thick glasses. Sorry I don't have a picture! Also sorry if its too much. Just pick your favorite two villagers if it is.

Last edited:
Could you do my mayor with Ankha,Tiffany, Nate and Stitches? He is wearing link's clothes and thick glasses. Sorry I don't have a picture! Also sorry if its too much. Just pick your favorite two villagers if it is.

Sure, no problem, just keep an eye on this thread, and I'll probably be able to draw something up tonight~! :)

Omg this is so cute *.* could you please draw my mayor with Ribbot? XD you can change the hat to a crown if that makes things easier ^,^ and the hairstyle is a purple ponytail (didn't get around to changing it yet xD) image.jpg

Last edited:
Back