• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Give your opinion of the above user.

Idk ik ur profile pic used to be kicks I think and now it's splatoon hmm u buy a lot of stuff and villagers and I think u like punchy xD

Idk ik ur profile pic used to be kicks I think and now it's splatoon hmm u buy a lot of stuff and villagers and I think u like punchy xD

Yeah, at first, I thought Kicks was Aussie, so I picked him!

Then, I saw Splatoon 2. At first, I was like, what the Heck was going on.... I skipped to the boss fight in campaign.... And I Instantly fell in love with splatoon. (Mostly just because of the squid sisters)

I dream of getting the switch for Christmas, so I can buy splatoon 2 :3

*cough* before I get off topic....

I remember seeing you from the start, but just barely. (Its only been two months, thats the dumb part ;-; )

Thats gotta suck. I actually thought about making alt accounts constantly through my stay here, but I was like "nah. It isn't worth it".

Stap stealing my thunder, let someone else reply ;-;

Back