• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Give your opinion of the above user.

The biggest fanboy of the squid sisters, will probably crowd surf at a squid sisters concert, ninjas people too much because the boredom is real, and also lives in a basement. Also will be the reason the banned thread gets locked.

So did I, but I keep telling myself "bruh just do one more post" and as you can see this has happened several times. lmao

man, I mean, maybe you need sleep too

hey, you've become one of my favorite users to interact with on the forums, always spamming around in the basement and it's always interesting when you're involved in a thread

Yeah, too bad you missed the party. Lol.
Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me ;)

A user who spammed so much in the past, I was struggling to get pass you. Now, I literally post by the second when it comes to basement threads. (except when I'm tired, like I am now)

Hey, I'm gonna keep on spamming, just school exists and that's kinda a bit of an obstacle when it comes to constant spamming

Hey, who needs sleep when your school gets tomorrow off for who-knows-why anyways

And of course I missed something again

Last edited:
Lucky. I have a minimum day tommorow, but we have school-wide testing.
r.I.p ;-;

Back