• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

VIGILANTE List Amendments

• Beary509
  • BellBringerGreen
    Alphabetical order; not order of priority.

I want to get in a couple of hours on Pok?mon X before I get too engrossed in this for today. Just wanted to get this up before the vigs send in any actions. Will look over everything else later.

Sorry for being inactive everyone! Family reasons.

I kind of suspected that Justin was just a townie. But we all make mistakes so lets just move on. I still have high suspicions for BellBringerGreen, but now, I have a few suspicions for iLoveYou.

Kuma you shouldn't believe what some people are roleclaiming. I have worked so hard with certain people to narrow down who the Mafia could be. There is no way I am letting Town lynch me after all this work I put in. The lies were made to catch people lying and to trap them. If I were Mafia I wouldn't try to find the 5 names who could be Mafia. I would try to distract Town by targeting one person to get lynched, because I wouldn't have to worry about night kills. I am not Mafia, so I am hunting them (especially Godfather) as opposed to what some people are doing .. Trying to get the easiest players lynched.

Think about it. No Mafia would want this much attention on them. I have made it clear I want the Godfather out ASAP so you all can trust the inspection that happened to me Night One.

Farobi you will be inspected tonight if our DT doesn't forget.

Kuma you shouldn't believe what some people are roleclaiming. I have worked so hard with certain people to narrow down who the Mafia could be. There is no way I am letting Town lynch me after all this work I put in. The lies were made to catch people lying and to trap them. If I were Mafia I wouldn't try to find the 5 names who could be Mafia. I would try to distract Town by targeting one person to get lynched, because I wouldn't have to worry about night kills. I am not Mafia, so I am hunting them (especially Godfather) as opposed to what some people are doing .. Trying to get the easiest players lynched.

Think about it. No Mafia would want this much attention on them. I have made it clear I want the Godfather out ASAP so you all can trust the inspection that happened to me Night One.

Farobi you will be inspected tonight if our DT doesn't forget.

You basically just replied to my PM publicly. I honestly don't know who to believe now so I'm just going to go with my gut.

SAovTS6.jpg

Night 3

Two ladies walked into the mayors office to discuss some situations happening within the town. A butler walks in with a pot of tea and begins to pour Lauren, Kayla and Tina some tea. Kayla starts by asking if there is any information that could be missing from her gossip she has collected. Kayla talks for so long that she begins to cough, taking a sip of tea to sooth her throat and begins to chatter again. Kayla feels a little woozy and suddenly slips into a deep sleep that she will never awake from.

Tina and Lauren are shocked! What happened to their friend who was so full of life the second before?! In the background you can hear the faintest hiss that sounds like a snake. The room fills with a mysterious gas as both Tina and Lauren begin to lose consciousness. The last thing they see is the butler laughing and running away.

The mysterious man stopped dead in his tracks as he heard the floorboards creek, turning to his left he sees a figure swaying in the dark as Beary509 takes in all the actions that she just took in.. quickly the butler pulls out a gun and shoots Beary509 in the head, killing her instantly.

Tina aka Vladimir Ilyich Lenin the 2-Shot Cheka Commissar was killed.

Lauren the NKVD Officer was killed

ILoveYou the 1-shot Cheka Commissar was killed

Beary509 the White Conspirator was killed.

Day will end in approx. 52 hours.

Last edited:
Well, I died.
First time being mafia. I hope I did good.
Good luck mafia buddies <3

- beary the conspiracy maker

I hope town are pleased to know that they didn't elect scum. :)

Thanks for your support. Good luck with the rest of those White Russians.

The Blue Massacre again... 2 Vigs and a DT. Luckily, we got rid of a scum.

As mentioned before, we need to keep the strong players in the spotlight. You know, people like Tom, Laurina, and ProfGallows. Additionally, we also need to take a look on who the deceased suspected. These people should be left to a Vig, if there are any left.

Kayla, Tina, and Lauren - BBG
Tina - Fireninja

Anyway, assembly time. People who have taken a shot, claim. DT's should try and hint a role check without revealing themselves. We need to try and find a lynch candidate, who is one of the more stronger players. Kayla's list should give us a small start:

BellBringerGreen
LaurinaMN
Gandalf
ITookYourWaffles
Farobi

My responses boldfaced.
LOL I already show my exam sched in day 1 and plus my parents won't allow me to use PC what I did was sneak in and took my phone w/o them noticing
Okay.

Okay some of us have "different rules" in family right? Some parents will allow their children to play their gadgets during exams and some are NOT ALLOWED because they are damn worried that their kids will fail the exams. Know the rules of life kid*...
*Laughs*
And you would know the rules of life. I don't have any different rules than you. I just take tome to make sure that my spelling is correct, thank you very much.

...and you will learn. Okay what I did was wrong but I don't want to get suspected because of my inactivity.
Just because you are inactive does not immediately mean that you are suspected. Some people may think that way, but, seriously?
I'm using my mobile so I have to make it short as you're/your to ur.
You don't necessarily have to shorten it to ur. Look at me, I'm not using mobile right now, but when I do... (See above)

Well like I said you may kill/investigate me if you think I'm suspicious I don't care if I die because it's just a game. But still you're part of the suspicion list Blu
We all know it is just a game. I on the other hand, think it is a way of life.
I know I'm still part of the suspicion list. I pointed that out myself.

Blu Rose said:
Even though I am somewhat in the negative spotlight right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously look at my steam I haven't played for 6 days and my online time is limited I only go online in Twitter and TBT just to check updates and ****
Okay. I understand.

Already post my reason crap
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Mafia-IV-Red-Revolution&p=2164967#post2164967
Yeah. I know.
A reason for doing so good 39 minutes before is what I personally want right now.

Get it right Blu
-_-

You better guys read their post carefully before accusing someone.
#outimatschool
From TBT: Mafia II as a Vengeful Vigilante, you still used a mobile (assumed info here, as you were at school, during some kind of break? You were either at lunch, or you were using up your short locker break.), and had good spelling, but not sentence structure...
Okay, now onto something else...

@ Blu rose's post - The problem with that is that she said those things in the same game, where as the Godfather from the last game changed the way he writes in different games.
I was referring to Game III, not Mini Mafia,
ITookYourWaffles is writing differently, though.
I remember something, Blueleaf said that him and BBG are brothers in real life via Obs Chat Mafia (3). And they both coop each other.

What if they are both Town then probably they are trying to investigate about Kippla and thinking he is a mafia because of how he acts or something or maybe its BBG's idea to lynch/kill Kippla first yeah we all know Kippla is annoying but there are some noobs who are more annoying than him/her like Dolby (Sorry don't get offended)

So what if they are both mafia is this the reason why they want to put Kippla down because how talkative kippla is? Well majority of his/her post are in pre-game (Like SP said) so no problem with that. As I said he/she may post a lot as long as he contributes the game and coop with us the town group and not distracting the game.

Proof (If you guys are dead in Mafia III):
Go to TBT Mafia III Obs Chat that Tom gave you click all message then CTRL + F then type He's my brother irl

If anybody else notices, ITookYourWaffles has been defending people as a Town member in the past two games that she has played in.
She jumped on Dolby, FireNinja, Beary, and I, all in one post, located in the spoiler below.
I will keep on eye on beary509, *we are not so sure if she slip up or not though her action is kinda weird for me if you ask me.

Well hello there Blu Rose it seems you're improving or is it just obvious you ask someone to make a post for you eh?

Which reminds me in Mafia II seriously I find it stupid revealing his/her role to you, already gave an advise in Mafia III remember? don't tell your role to anyone this is the scummy-ish thing you did there Blu.

As for Fireninja I'm suspecting her for pushing Mary to hard remember guys he is part of DT list

BBG's situation is storng because of his evidence and Trundle's pm

I'm still worried about BBG tho, for now I need more infos about BBG and trundle.

Lastly Dolby, Fireninja and Beary please do something useful will ya? We need to hear your opinions and concerns about stuff we really need you I know you guys can do it.
* Actually, now that I think of it, who is we?
The only people she has defended this game were suspected, but the thing that is different this time was that she is suspected, too. Even then, she gives a weak defense.

*Sighs in relief*
Oh my God, that only took 10-20 minutes...

Any questions? Concerns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, very funny...

Typo in one of my responses, tome should be time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, another Blue Massacre...
*Cries*

Now, remember the names I said? ♥ good luck Town.

Meh. So much for the Veteran roleclaim (through PM).

Tina, yes, thank you for clearing my suspicions. But, you did so in an undesirable way.

Wow, I was actually somewhat suspicious of Lauren...

My suspicion list has been compiled, but unlike the rest of you I'm not going to list it openly.

I'd rather contact people in private if they wish to discuss it. But that's imposing a risk on yourself because you have no idea if you can trust me or not. So it's up to you.

The list of people who died gave me an extremely big foothold onto who to suspect, which is all I'm going to mention about my theory currently.

This is a far cry from what I expected and was told would go down. This is a disaster, we've lost a detective and presumably our only vigs. Mafia scraped by somehow by only losing beary, in fact they are probably celebrating right now expecting that they've won.

edgeworth-smirka.gif

They have not. They've presumably not yet hit a Veteran nor have they killed a single Doctor. So long as the doctors protect those who step up to the plate, I think we're safe and we can lead the town to victory. During the night phase I was left with helpful information on the chance Kayla and/or Tina died. Much like Blue Leaf we ought to push forward with some of those names on the list, but I fear we probably won't find that unaccounted for shot as mafia probably got lucky and blocked it.

Trundle, Kayla, Tina all suspected BellBringerGreen.

I think Blu Rose has made a decent case against ITookYourWaffles.

However my gut tells me that Gandalf is scum. Last night he was arguing profusely with Kayla in a group Skype chat and she revealed that he was going to be shot. Perhaps with that threat looming over his head, Gandalf ran to his mafia comrades and had them block Kayla and shoot to kill her for sure. He'd been hinting at it all day that he was fully expecting to die yet he's alive and well, I'm sure that'll come as a shock to him later on. Tina is easy prey without a bodyguard and her night posts probably gave them the impression she was just town or perhaps a doctor. Lauren is a lurker, they more than likely got lucky there. Therefore, I would like everyone to consider ##VOTE: GANDALF.

This is a far cry from what I expected and was told would go down. This is a disaster, we've lost a detective and presumably our only vigs. Mafia scraped by somehow by only losing beary, in fact they are probably celebrating right now expecting that they've won.

edgeworth-smirka.gif

They have not. They've presumably not yet hit a Veteran nor have they killed a single Doctor. So long as the doctors protect those who step up to the plate, I think we're safe and we can lead the town to victory. During the night phase I was left with helpful information on the chance Kayla and/or Tina died. Much like Blue Leaf we ought to push forward with some of those names on the list, but I fear we probably won't find that unaccounted for shot as mafia probably got lucky and blocked it.

However my gut tells me that Gandalf is scum. Last night he was arguing profusely with Kayla in a group Skype chat and she revealed that he was going to be shot. Perhaps with that threat looming over his head, Gandalf ran to his mafia comrades and had them block Kayla and shoot to kill her for sure. He'd been hinting at it all day that he was fully expecting to die yet he's alive and well, I'm sure that'll come as a shock to him later on. Tina is easy prey without a bodyguard and her night posts probably gave them the impression she was just town or perhaps a doctor. Lauren is a lurker, they more than likely got lucky there. Therefore, I would like everyone to consider ##VOTE: GANDALF.

So, I would like to add something to this as well as Blu Rose's case against ITYW. I don't know if this is anything, again I may just be overthinking things, but here it goes: About half-an-hour after iLoveYou posted that list, I seen 4 of the five players listed viewing the thread all at once. (BBG, Farobi, Gandalf and ITYW). Was it just coincidence, or perhaps the scum team ready to pounce in and defend themselves?

Of course, I can't prove this because I didn't take a pic of the people viewing the thread. *facepalm*

So, I would like to add something to this as well as Blu Rose's case against ITYW. I don't know if this is anything, again I may just be overthinking things, but here it goes: About half-an-hour after iLoveYou posted that list, I seen 4 of the five players listed viewing the thread all at once. (BBG, Farobi, Gandalf and ITYW). Was it just coincidence, or perhaps the scum team ready to pounce in and defend themselves?

Of course, I can't prove this because I didn't take a pic of the people viewing the thread. *facepalm*
I keep my iPad on this thread most of the time so perhaps that's why.

No I quite think your word alone is good enough. It's reasonable enough to assume the last three would view it around the same time, they all live in similar time zones when I believe the majority of us are going to sleep or beginning to wake up early.

No I quite think your word alone is good enough. It's reasonable enough to assume the last three would view it around the same time, they all live in similar time zones when I believe the majority of us are going to sleep or beginning to wake up early.

True. True, I did say it could easily just be a coincidence.

But I kind if question this post:
Me, Farobi, Gandalf have same timezone GMT +8 so it is hard for us to contribute especially me studying for my exam this coming Wednesday to Friday.

If you think I'm a scum or whatever. Well go investigate me or kill me, I'm trying my best here.

Why did ITYW feel the need to defend Farobi and Gandalf? They may be in a different time zone from most of us, but that doesn't hinder their ability to post. Granted, I have seen Gandalf post some, and I haven't seen much at all from Farobi. However, if they (Farobi and Gandalf) have things irl going on, than this post can be forgotten. Still confused why she felt the need to defend them. o;

Also, I find it funny how 2 of the 5 listed said something similar:
All I can do really is say go ahead detectives and inspect me, I have nothing to hide.

If you think I'm a scum or whatever. Well go investigate me or kill me, I'm trying my best here.

Then what happens when the night is over? A detective is killed.

If you look back in the thread on page 53 (I think) you will find that Farobi, Gandalf, and ITYW simultaneously appeared to attack Blu rose. That just screams mafia to me. I am going to vote for the one who I think is most likely to have the godfather role. ITYW.

Then what happens when the night is over? A detective is killed.

This is the theory I had worked up a little bit. With some new information under my belt I'm 70% sure on this being the most accurate case.

Since the two people in question have already been voted for, it goes to say that we need to figure out which one is worth getting rid of first.

I'm more on the side of Gandalf first.

My responses boldfaced.

Okay, now onto something else...

ITookYourWaffles is writing differently, though.

If anybody else notices, ITookYourWaffles has been defending people as a Town member in the past two games that she has played in.
She jumped on Dolby, FireNinja, Beary, and I, all in one post, located in the spoiler below.
* Actually, now that I think of it, who is we?
The only people she has defended this game were suspected, but the thing that is different this time was that she is suspected, too. Even then, she gives a weak defense.

*Sighs in relief*
Oh my God, that only took 10-20 minutes...

Any questions? Concerns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, very funny...

Typo in one of my responses, tome should be time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, another Blue Massacre...
*Cries*

Meh. So much for the Veteran roleclaim (through PM).

Tina, yes, thank you for clearing my suspicions. But, you did so in an undesirable way.

Wow, I was actually somewhat suspicious of Lauren...

I have time that time blu and I was on vacation dude that post is from December, January I have school

Like I said go and lynch me if you want idc anyway I have a lot of things to prepare

Back