(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Whitney the snooty wolf. :)
Offering up to 500 tbt or anything in-game, I'm in a bit of a pickle as one of my villagers moved out and i'm afraid to get a random move-in!

Looking for Fang!

<--- I can offer all the TBT I currently have.

Last edited:
Looking for Snake!!! I need a jock villager in my town and have 1 space open for him :3
Can pay in tbt and maybe IGB

PM me if you have him

Last edited:
Still looking for Whitney the snooty wolf. :)
Offering up to 500 tbt or anything in-game, I'm in a bit of a pickle as one of my villagers moved out and i'm afraid to get a random move-in!

I have 100% original Whitney. Though I'm trying to cycle out villagers so I can restart my town and I have a few villagers other people have wanted so it could take awhile to get her moving and in boxes. :( I don't know if it would be fast enough to save you from a random move in but if your interested PM me!

I'll finally be free of Sheldon tomorrow, so I'm offically looking for Rudy, Zucker, Alfonso, or possibly Gigi :)

I'm looking for Fang or Rudy. Pm me if you have either of them and what you want for them. I don't think I can check this thread because it seems pretty crowded.

Still looking for Rudy the jock kitty! Will pay generously in tbt or in game bells depending on how original he is!

Original or not I am looking for Coco will pay 220 tbt for her please let me know if any one has her and will pay 3 mill in game bells.

Still looking for carmen or chief (ignore my signature i forgot to update it but I can only get one of them)

I am looking for snooty kangaroos (Mathilda, Astrid) or snooty/lazy penguins (Friga, Boomer).
Send me a message if you have any of these..! Thank you! (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back