• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Phoebe or Mira! Please PM me if you have either of them, I can trade sets/bells/villagers.

View attachment 58553

Chief the Cranky Wolfie is moving from my town on the 31st.
Would love him to go to a loving home, so I'm looking to trade him for the Sloppy set/lucky clovers, or sell him for bells as I'm in the need for some. ;;
PM me if you're interested in adopting him. View attachment 58554

tumblr_inline_mv9apkQlyQ1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mv9aovBhYh1qdlkyg.gif

Looking for Bunnie, Phoebe or Fang! Can offer bells/sets/villagers.

Please PM me if you have any of them!

I have 9 of my dreamies but need a 10th so I can cycle to get my dear old Zell back! <3

Looking for Sparro the Jock Bird! I can pay up to 2 mil for him! :0

Last edited:
Looking for : Mitzi the normal cat, Rudy the Jock Cat, & Bob or Punchy the Lazy Cats :)
Offering bells or other payments!

Last edited:
Punchy is moving out, and I'm looking for Flurry. I am also considering letting go of Kabuki, in exchange for Rolf.

Looking for Blaire the Snooty Squirrel! I'll pay anything for her (within reason) - I have TBT, in-game bells, and full sloppy set. Would also be willing to trade Fauna (who is ready to be in boxes) for her. :)

Pompom is in boxes if anybody wants her :)
(Closed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back