• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Towns of Ceres and Gollum Cycling - Check thread for status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomer is moving in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

100px-Agnes.png

Agnes the uchi pig is moving

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agnes has been voided

Kitt has been voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Katt is moving in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kitt Katt.. must be really tired 'cause it's funny..

150px-Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.png

Boomer the lazy penguin is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boomer has been voided

Hamlet.png

Hamlet the jock hamster is in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please give this cutie a home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding Hamlet in 10 minutes!

Hey. Could you PM me when Kyle decides to move? I'll just lurk here if not, but I wold appreciate it as I'm very forgetful when it comes to these things X3

Hey. Could you PM me when Kyle decides to move? I'll just lurk here if not, but I wold appreciate it as I'm very forgetful when it comes to these things X3

I will PM you but so many people asked me the exact same thing, I think I'll raffle him to give every one of you a fair chance when he moves out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I strongly encourage lurkers to tell us which villagers they're lurking for. They'll get the advantage of a PM when their dreamie is moving out if they ask for it (speaking for myself but I think if you ask nicely both of us will do it). That does not mean you're gonna get your dreamie, first come, first served as always. If 2 or more requests for a villager are made within 1 minute, there will be a quick raffle unless one has a dreamie proof (dreamie in signature). But don't just come here requesting PM's and leave. Only lurkers will be taken seriously.

If you have been lurking here before, we will recognize you but it would be nice to remind us which dreamie you were looking for since we just started a PM list. Thank you.

*gasps* been lurking on this here thread silently for me dreamies X3 (mainly Julian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back