• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Im so sorry, I get everyones gender confused Dx
Ignore my confusion.

Horus- Also hardly posting at all

Wouldn't say that lol. More like everyone was just started agreeing with what I said about 3DSfan and then I went to sleep. Waking up to Justin's hulk of a post was the scariest thing ever

You're joking right? We shouldn't base accusations off of avatars and user titles.

If you're joking then lol

Some people aren't terribly subtle about things. Like Hikari said, they had a detective as an avatar for the last game. :/

Yeah, I was trying to hint to the town that I was a detective. Perhaps, Waffles is hinting she's a Vig or Mafia.

Hahahaha why would a mafia hint that they were mafia... That'd be such a stupid idea.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 2

To the gallows marched 3DSfan134!

In other news, a freak lightning strike claimed the life of River.

River the Vigilante was modkilled.

3DSfan134 the Townie was lynched.

It is now Night. Mafia KP = 3. Blues and reds, you have up to 24 hours to send me your actions.

River, omg you let us down! You could've killed someone girl! URGH!
Pfft, you deserved it 3DS. Thanks for making us waste a lynch.

River, omg you let us down! You could've killed someone girl! URGH!
Pfft, you deserved it 3DS. Thanks for making us waste a lynch.

yeah!! you couldve killed tom or thunder !!
and he didnt even care tbh he couldve dropped out or something if he didnt care

Darn, why River. You had time to vote.

And 3DSFan, eh, you should have defended yourself.

Back