Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

tsundere was confirmed Townie, there's no reason to pick apart what they've done. If they're to say to protect someone, and be it blue/town, there's no reason to it.

Yeah.. I've been thinking about this too.
As much evidence as piled against Mary, I still think BBG is trying to cover up something he might have accidentally let slip.

Yeah.. I've been thinking about this too.
As much evidence as piled against Mary, I still think BBG is trying to cover up something he might have accidentally let slip.

Thanks for letting me know, I think I'm going to see what I'm trying to cover up. Do you have any ideas on what I slipped out? I don't feel like I did anything like that though.

Thanks for letting me know, I think I'm going to see what I'm trying to cover up. Do you have any ideas on what I slipped out? I don't feel like I did anything like that though.

Well you kind of implied you had an action. But like you said, you could have been fooling or asking for someone else.
Then you made a pretty suspicious post about tsundere, even though they had already died. So I assumed you would be trying to shift eyes off of anything anyone might have been thinking about you.

But it just all seemed weird to me. It could all be a huge mistake on my part though. lol

Well you kind of implied you had an action. But like you said, you could have been fooling or asking for someone else.
Then you made a pretty suspicious post about tsundere, even though they had already died. So I assumed you would be trying to shift eyes off of anything anyone might have been thinking about you.

But it just all seemed weird to me. It could all be a huge mistake on my part though. lol
Oh, thanks. It was dumb of me to ask a question on day one lol.
I just thought why tsundere changed her vote to DeviousCrossing when Devious wasn't that suspicious. I don't know though, it was all confusing to me when she changed her vote.

Oh, thanks. It was dumb of me to ask a question on day one lol.
I just thought why tsundere changed her vote to DeviousCrossing when Devious wasn't that suspicious. I don't know though, it was all confusing to me when she changed her vote.

Guess it's just a matter of perspective. Kind of like how I jumped onto vote for you because I agreed on what looked to be suspicious posting. Though I don't think my vote is going to count since I'm the only to vote for you and Mary has like a million. lol

I would not want to be the person who started the mob voting for Mary if she is part of the mafia..

Guess it's just a matter of perspective. Kind of like how I jumped onto vote for you because I agreed on what looked to be suspicious posting. Though I don't think my vote is going to count since I'm the only to vote for you and Mary has like a million. lol

:/ It must suck to have so many people voting for you lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

:/ It must suck to have so many people voting for you lol

("You" as in perspective, in this case Mary)

Uh oh, kurolli has not voted yet... let's hope they don't get ModKilled, unless they're part of the Mafia, of course.

Uh oh, kurolli has not voted yet... let's hope they don't get ModKilled, unless they're part of the Mafia, of course.

We already had a super close modkill and one real modkill so this may be our second one throughout the game...

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 2

The town was in disarray. Too many blues were dead. It was no surprise that the sun had barely risen when the first votes were cast. Town were convinced that Justin was rotten. The votes were stacked against him by midday, and still there was no word from him. Finally, he threw his door open and made his case.

It seemed to work - town opinion shifted. They had been tricked. Ran circles around. Naturally, this greatly enraged the crowd, who immediately seized Mary. They carried her to and past the gallows. It seemed a simple hanging was not going to happen. There was ravine on the outskirts of town with a rope bridge, one of the few entrances into Bell Tree. The lynch party didn't fool around. They dragged her to the cliffedge, and were about to push her off, when there was an almighty crash of thunder.

A single lightning bolt came down from the heavens and into the assembled mob of people. The flash blinded everyone, and when they recovered their sight, where kurolli once stood only a pile of ash remained.

They shrugged, then shoved a screaming Mary off the cliff. The townies followed her screams all the way to the bottom, where she was suddenly silenced.

One of the townsfolk had brought a pair of binoculars with him.
"What do you see?" someone asked.
"I'm seeing red."

Mary the Underling has been lynched.
kurolli the Townie was modkilled.

It is now Night. With the death of Mary, Mafia KP = 2
Reds and blues, you know the drill. You have 24 hours from the time of this post.

ho - lee - crap

the first mafia player!!!

Now time to sit in angst til nighttime is over and we see who we are left with.

Back