• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Safe to say that if there is still a doctor out there, protect Andy. No doubt that he's on an absolute roll when it comes to picking out the mafia at the moment.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 6

With three Mafiosi dead, the mood in the town began to improve. oath2order had had a few drinks in the town pub and decided to call it a night. He was a little tipsy, but otherwise fully functional. As he walked home, he passed a woman who was wearing revealingly little. She ran towards him and collapsed into his arms in near hysterics. "Help me, I think someone's trying to kill me. You have to help me!". With the liquid courage inside him, oath2order was ready to save this damsel in distress. "Which way were they coming from? I'll go deal with them," he said. She pointed into the poorly lit alleyway she had emerged from.

oath2order had barely taken two steps in, when a blow to the head downed him. He rolled to safety and managed to pick himself up before his attacker could launch another attack. And the attacker was someone he recognised. "How could you do this to us?" oath2order snarled. He threw a punch, but the assailant blocked it and simultaneously delivered a crippling kick to oath2order's leg. The Good Samaritan collapsed on one knee. A strike from the attacker sent him backwards, and his head collided with a wall. Suffering serious concussion and losing consciousness, he could do nothing as a second punch came to finish him off.

oath2order the Townie has been killed.

You have under 30 hours to vote for the Day 6 lynch.

Well I knew this would happen. Have with the rest of it, I'll be sure to keep following this, and I'll leave you with the video that I kind of imagine what my death is like.

Last edited:
After their little scuffle in the past days, I really can't help but point to 3DSfan. "Revenge" vote when Oath put his down.
And rather than explaining anything for it, leaves the vote as is.

Considering that Oath kind of warned us this would happen, and the fact that 3DSfan jumped onto Andy the second he was voted for, I'm going with 3DSfan as well. Seems way too obvious, to be honest.

Oh and this:

Don't worry AndyB,I'm coming for you next.

Yeah.. I think he's being obvious now that he's pretty much caught.

Last edited:
Considering that Oath kind of warned us this would happen, and the fact that 3DSfan jumped onto Andy the second he was voted for, I'm going with 3DSfan as well. Seems way too obvious, to be honest.

Oh and this:

Yeah.. I think he's being obvious now that he's pretty much caught.

I'm going to vote for 3dsFan too, since he keeps on revenge voting.

##UNVOTE:TheCreeperHugz
##VOTE:pallycake

I'm never stopping with the voting. NEVER!

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE:pALLYCAKE

This just looks like the game for 3dsfan is up. Far-fetched excuses to avoid the scrutiny mary got for changing up all her votes before getting lynched.

How about making an argument for yourself? If you are a townie then you are doing no favours to your team by just throwing in the towel when everyone suspects you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: 3dsfan134

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow derp

Gandalf I know that you're voting for me but the jig is up. You're from the Mafia. You killed a couple of people in the Mafia. I saw you. So I think that you're from the mafia,not me.

I'm trying to prove that Gandalf is from the mafia,not me because I saw him killed a couple of people like Kuma and others. I guess you should kill him but not me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the main person Gandalf killed was ACE.
I saw him voted.
Even Mary was killed by Gandalf too.

Voting for someone is not the same as killing them. Though, if I remember rightly, you voted for ACE and then Mary too.
Plus Kuma was modkilled for not voting.

(Very late, I know.)

Dear Everyone,
So you now know that I am a Townie and not part of the Mafia. I apologise for not voting twice in a row. Life pulled me away from this torturous game. I better head back to the graveyard now. I'll be needed by my fellow ghostly friends.
Farewell,
Kuma.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 6

In the only unanimous vote so far, 3DSfan134 was condemned to death. This didn't stop him pointing fingers at each one of his accusers, forgetting that there were only two members of the Mafia left. Still, when the lever was pulled and the rope went taut, and 3DSfan134 was revealed to be a lowly Townie, nobody seemed too miffed.

Meanwhile, the freak lightning storm from a few days ago returned, and pallycake was standing at just the wrong spot at the wrong time.

3DSfan134 the Townie has been lynched.

pallycake the Townie was modkilled by request.

You have 24 hours to send in night actions.

Back