• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

You're saying that I am mafia because I voted last?

I strictly saved my vote for later in the day due to the fact that I learned from the pervious vote, not to jump to conclusions about people. I did that with ACE and jumped on the bandwagon too soon.

I wanted to give Mary a chance to defend herself before I cast my vote. I wanted until there was less than three hours left in the voting to vote for Mary. I read through everybody arguments and drew the conclusion that all the points people were bringing up about Mary, pointed to her to be Mafia.

And why would somebody on the mafia vote for another mafia member?

Shouldn't we be looking at people who voted differently?

And I ask, that if are considering voting for me that you pick through my posts carefully, and you will see where my loyalties lay.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 3

Another night, but it seemed Town had gotten away lightly this time. Thunder was walking home from his late night job. Instead of taking the well-lit open path, he opted to take the risk and use a shortcut he knew through the cemetery. The night, predictably, was dark. The cemetery, however, was absolutely silent, and Thunder was certain that he would be unmolested for his walk home.

He was walking on a simple dirt path, his eyes scanning all around him for threats. All except for the ground ahead of him. His felt his left foot step on something out of place sticking out of the ground. He heard a "click" and quietly swore. A small explosion hurled him backwards. Miraculously, he was still alive, and his legs although injured, were still attached to him. The booby trap must have only partially exploded. Struggling to move, he thought he'd better stay put for now, as the people who had planted the device would surely assume he was dead. Unfortunately for him, he was wrong. A figure emerged from behind a nearby headstone. The last thing Thunder saw was the flash of steel.

Thunder the Townie has been killed.

Day has arrived. Vote for who should be lynched. Due to the less-than-expected activity during the day, Day will now only last 24 hours.

And why would somebody on the mafia vote for another mafia member?

Shouldn't we be looking at people who voted differently?

That's the point really. I think someone like yourself would vote for fellow mafia near the end to avert suspicion, knowing that someone else would probably go through and analyse the votes like I have. I know that's what I would do if I were mafia.

I have looked at the differentiating votes, see the rest of my post. A couple of them are very suspicious to me, they've been called out as well. My point was, I don't think you should be exempt from suspicion just because you threw in the vote a couple hours before ending time, after Mary was obviously already getting lynched. Throughout the day previously, you seemed very much on the side of Mary being innocent until then.

Anyhow, I'm feeling very frustrated about today's vote. There's been little to zero discussion today during the day, and nothing interesting from the night. Basically, we have nothing more to go on by than we did yesterday. Only two small things, the only two votes today:

##VOTE: FireNinja1

I'm voting right now because I won't be able to tomorrow...

##Vote: FireNinja1

(I have a club meeting tomorrow after school so I will most likely be late to vote if I don't right now. If there is time I will change it.)

Hard to know what to take from these honestly... I can only assume these votes came from my list last night, but again like I said then, I'm not that confident in any of those. They're still just educated guesses. The fact that Hikari, who is also on the list, voted for FireNinja might be of note, but that is about it.

Basically, we're still pretty screwed.

FireNinja, care to offer any defense against yourself? You've posted while the only two votes are on you. Don't you have anything to say?

I'm surprised I didn't get killed.

But we still have more to look out for...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyhow, I'm feeling very frustrated about today's vote. There's been little to zero discussion today during the day, and nothing interesting from the night. Basically, we have nothing more to go on by than we did yesterday. Only two small things, the only two votes today:

Hard to know what to take from these honestly... I can only assume these votes came from my list last night, but again like I said then, I'm not that confident in any of those. They're still just educated guesses. The fact that Hikari, who is also on the list, voted for FireNinja might be of note, but that is about it.

Basically, we're still pretty screwed.

FireNinja, care to offer any defense against yourself? You've posted while the only two votes are on you. Don't you have anything to say?

It's all because you thought he was mafia. You've convinced almost everybody on the forums he is, but he might be someone you'll need. Yet nobody knows...

It's all because you thought he was mafia. You've convinced almost everybody on the forums he is, but he might be someone you'll need. Yet nobody knows...

Where are you going with this? What would you personally suggest we do as a town right now?

I will extend today to 48 hours again, if at least three people message me to request it. It goes without saying that it is pointless to extend Day if nobody is going to discuss things.

Where are you going with this? What would you personally suggest we do as a town right now?

1. Are you questioning my judgement?

2. I'd say you're the biggest threat. You constantly point fingers at other players most likely to receive less attention and suspicion.

2. I'd say you're the biggest threat. You constantly point fingers at other players most likely to receive less attention and suspicion.

Jubs is just trying to contribute to saving the town from Mafia. We have to do whatever it takes to save all the good guys. Some people haven't seen contributed at all so why aren't we inspecting them?

Yes. Though you do have some proof behind you on your list, your possibly fake roleclaim as a townie, and saying that it was exactly your role, is starting to give me suspicion on you.

Jubs is just trying to contribute to saving the town from Mafia. We have to do whatever it takes to save all the good guys. Some people haven't seen contributed at all so why aren't we inspecting them?

But half of the people he suspected had no suspicious behavior! I think he's making us vote for the innocent ones so the Mafia will win.

I was asking what the endgame of your post was. It wasn't entirely clear until I saw your vote post. You should probably mention that next time.

I agree, I'm probably a pretty big threat. Threat to the mafia that is, not the town. You say I've dangerous because I've been "pointing fingers", but really the only person I've put a real large substantial effort towards is Mary. Who if I might remind everyone, was Mafia scum.

But half of the people he suspected had no suspicious behavior! I think he's making us vote for the innocent ones so the Mafia will win.

Have you read my posts at all? Every person that I have called out as suspicious, I have explained the suspicious behavior I've noticed.

You seem awfully afraid of what I post. Is that because you're Mafia and you don't want me to point you out next?

Back