• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread: The End~!

really?? let me know whenever you're able to pick him up and I can get him ready for you :)
And sorry for the late reply DX

oops I accidently tt'd too far and now he's in boxes DX
If no one takes him by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have to void him after all ;-;

last call for Kabuki TT-TT
gonna cycle on in an hour

If you still have kabuki, could I have him please? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually gosh sorry someone is about to give me one of my dreamies so I'll have no space
I hope he finds a home though :3

Done cycling for today. Moved out quite a few villagers so check the first post to see who's here now :)

Bianca is moving out! I'll hold her until tomorrow afternoon.
but i don't think i'll void her because she's adorable so she can hang around for a while if no one wants her

bump! one more hour for bianca and then I'll try to move snake out instead

I accidently tt'd Fang into boxes... TT__TT
No one who was interested before can take him, so he's up for grabs now!

Fang, may i please please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, no more space :'(

PLEASE can I claim for FoxieVee. He's on RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Last edited:
I think my little bro wants one :O

-EDIT-

Of course I missed xD

Last edited:
okay FoxieVee can have him, just send him my way!

Last edited:
I just sent Pm to him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!!!!!! I have had Fang waiting for him in my daughter's town forever, but he doesn't want to budge. I have tried to TT him out like 50+ times. I WILL put him up for free as soon as he decides to move, so you guys still looking for him, check my cycling thread (with pengu, and twi.) I have a cycling town, but didn't have it when I picked Fang up, so I have to be extremely careful not to tt her babies out.

i'm gonna go out for the next half hour, I'll see if he's back on by the time I get back XD

Back