• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Drake the Lazy Duck! <3

I didn't understand what happened there. Drake was not in boxes so I couldn't ask him to move in. I talked to him and I was promptly sent back to my town ?!

Last edited:
Yes, you need to tt one more day ! I cannot convince him unless he is packed up and ready to go ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me when you are ready and he is packed up :)

I know, I have done this many times before.
But I do not understand why you wrote that when you didn't even come into my town
Anyway, I'm tting right now so look out for my gate

Yes I came to your town :) I was the guy with thick glasses that came in just before the girl with a bow wig :)

No you didn't because my gate has not been open at all while I was tting. I never keep my gate open so I don't know whos town you were in. So I don't like being accused of things I didn't do.. anyway my gate is open now.

LOL. That's a very weird happening. I did visit an unknown town but it wasn't Lunaria and Drake was living there. I talked to him. And I was like : Well ! What's going on ?

That is hilarious. Sorry for the mistake.

Well please make sure thta before you say anything, make sure the town and everything is the same as stated in a sig or profile.
Thats okaay, thanks for apologising c:

Back