• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Podcast #7 Is Up

It's up. Yeah, bad mic stuff.

Wow, I never realized how much I was breathing.

Goodness RJ your voice is loud..

YAY VIVA PINTA! @Twilight Princess, Oblivion all pwning games!

It's ultras that is loud.

I'm quite, except my breathing.

Downloading...

Someone is breathing too much.. So, yeah, turn your head to breath next time (whoever it is).

Haha, I tried editing out as much breathing as I could, but, alas...

:p

Whenever I want to breath, I just turn my head away from the mic... Or just breath really softly...

By the way, did anyone notice that I sound like Matt Casamassina?

Yes, you very much. It's crazy.

I think ultra has an echo effect

how do you know who is breathing? oh wait... I see it goes on when bul and ultra are talking :lol:

I would suggest moving the mic down a peg... That could be a problem.

RJWii2 said:
It's me who is breathing.

:(
yeah :lol:
I've heard worse though, once on an online game my and some friends had to ask a comrade if he fell asleep and snores really loud

No worrys, at least you aren't the kind of person who screams into the mic

:) , or swallows it.....

:eek:

I was mentioned!!! Yay!

Great job guys, for three people, it turned out great! Definately a more funny one.

I really want to be in the next one, try to save a spot, and I'll try to arrange a time when not too many people are around.

^_^

Yeah, I have to constantly change the volume as I listen though. When RJ talks, I gotta turn it up, when Ultra talks, I gotta turn it down, and Bul's voice is sorta medium sounded...if that makes sense...

Muahahaha... My voice echoes. And it's loud.

Don't be shocked by tone of my voice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice
Don't be shocked by tone of my voice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice, yeah

I love Fatboy Slim.

Back