• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Water the plants above you 💧

1714246771689.png

At this rate, TBT's gonna be looking like this... But a little more water wouldn't hurt. 👀

Started a new play through of The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons today and thought this would be fitting here hehe.

Omg, I used to sit in that area of the game just to listen to the music! Unfortunately I didn't finish the game before the cartridge broke. I need to finish it on Switch Online now...

Also, I am still watering everyone.

IMG_7536.gif

This’ll probably be my last post in here, so I wanted to say that I’m really glad this thread exists! Thank you for creating it @Zinnia.! I know there’s been plenty of watering happening in the main event thread, but some extra watering never hurts (pixel plants)! Thank you all for watering my posts, this has been a lot of fun! ☺️

Back