Nintendo Switch Lite Question

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but this is a screenshot of a question that i had asked on Reddit but nobody answered my question so i figured i would ask it here like in the screenshot attached of my question i wanna know if anyone experienced this and will it happen to me again and is it safe to use until i'm able to get another one or will i run into the same problem but instead of it turning on it'll stay off permanently cause i already got another Switch Lite with that problem so i'm hoping someone sees the provided screenshot and can hopefully reassure me Thank You so much to anyone that can help / reassure me. 😩😭
Screenshot 2023-10-05 6.29.36 PM.png

The Reddit post seems a bit ramble-y but I think I understand. I had an instance where my Switch Lite just wouldn’t turn on even though it was charged. I was also panicking, but I just had to hold in the power button for 30+ seconds and it turned itself back on. This happened twice very close together for me a few months ago, but it hasn’t happened since. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help, but this was just my experience with a similar problem. My Switch Lite didn’t personally shut off, though. It had already been off and I turned it on, to which it just didn’t. That’s where our problems are different.

Reactions: 727
Normal switch here, but it might be applicable. Mine froze on the sleep screen a couple months back and wouldn’t turn back on, but after hard resetting I haven’t had any further issues with it.

Not the exact same issue but I also accidentally overheated my switch one time (it had fallen in front of the heater without me noticing) and it wouldn’t turn back on at first, but I did a hard reset a day later and it was fine again thankfully.

Normal switch here, but it might be applicable. Mine froze on the sleep screen a couple months back and wouldn’t turn back on, but after hard resetting I haven’t had any further issues with it.

Not the exact same issue but I also accidentally overheated my switch one time (it had fallen in front of the heater without me noticing) and it wouldn’t turn back on at first, but I did a hard reset a day later and it was fine again thankfully.
Really so it's okay to turn on my switch lite and there won't be anymore issues yeah i did the hard reset as well and everything seemed okay but i was paranoid and haven't turned it on since yesterday morning well that's good too hear but somehow i'm scared to turn it back on like i don't wanna be in the middle of playing a game and poof you know like i mentioned if i do turn it back on i just hope it makes it to hopefully Christmas.😩😭😂 This is good i wanna hear more of everyone's experiences with this issue of the Switch Lite or even a regular one and how they handled it i truly appreciate any help/reassurances ❤

Back