• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
So I got 5 hybrids in this event, better than last time when I got 3

3 roses: one black, one pink, one purple
1 pink hyacinth
1 pink cosmos

I ended up with 8 hybrids across the 7 days I was doing the event: 5 pink roses, 3 black roses. I was aiming to get a gold rose, so I wanted black roses purely so I could get it. A bit unfortunate I got more of the hybrid I didn't want! 😅

I ended the event with 14 hybrids! I’m shocked by how many hybrids I was able to get, but I’m so thankful! I focused on roses for most of the event, so most of my hybrids are roses! I decided to switch things up and try for a pink tulip, blue violet or blue pansy today, and ended up getting a blue violet and pansy! I gifted those to a couple friends though, so I’m only keeping (most of) my roses!

Roses: 5 pink, 4 purple, 3 orange
Violets: 1 blue
Pansies: 1 blue

I ended up with 8 hybrids across the 7 days I was doing the event: 5 pink roses, 3 black roses. I was aiming to get a gold rose, so I wanted black roses purely so I could get it. A bit unfortunate I got more of the hybrid I didn't want! 😅

I feel you. Those pinks really liked to show up more than the black ones.

I got 6, 3 pink roses and 3 black roses. I was really hoping for more black roses and at least a gold rose but I got a decent amount this event.

I ended up growing a grand total of 9 hybrid roses throughout the course of the event; 3 Orange Roses, 3 Pink Roses and 3 Purple Roses. Kind of a weird, cool coincidence. Glad with my haul. Thanks to the kindness of a couple members I ended up with everything that I was aiming for overall, which is awesome. Thank you!

Next flower breeding event, I plan to probably go all in on trying to breed Gold Roses, but I'm also kind of tempted to maybe, potentially try for Magic Red Roses even though they don't look any different than regular Red Roses just because of the name.

Last edited:
was unlucky the last 3 days and didn’t get anything 🥲 so I ended up with only 4 hybrids — 1 pink rose, 1 orange rose, and 2 blue hyacinths. I knew the gold rose would be way out of reach, but hopefully I’ll be able to find a purple rose somewhere and maybe a pink hyacinth down the road or I guess I could just wait very patiently for the next flower event lol.

Wanted to post here with a final count! I think I grew a total of 8 hybrids in the first 4 days and nothing in the last 3 (that’s fine, I’ve used up my luck in the beginning)

pink hyacinth: 3
blue hyacinth: 1
Pink Lily: 2
Pink rose: 2

I ended up with 4! I got some in the last 3 nights (1, 2, and 1) which was super lovely, since I hadn't gotten any hybrids before that. I got 3 pink hyacinths and 1 blue hyacinth which I'm very happy about! I was mainly trying for a pink hyacinth, and I was able to do an alternating row of pink and white which I think is simple and cute. One of the main flowers I decorate with in my ACNH game are pink hyacinths too, so it was really great to see rng blessing me near the end. 🥺

Back