• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Design Our Next Balloon Collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A balloon in the shape of a banana. It was during the farewell to New Leaf event so I feel it is appropriate to give NewLeaf a balloon to be remembered by. And banana is a fruit that is sorely missed.

I always loved the Donkey Kong 64 controller and wanted one so bad when they were a thing. But I never could afford it and was way too young to order one. And now on Ebay they run for an insane amount and most that price them have the banana tips faded off of the controller so it just looks like a yellow controller lol.

ZXIud2VicA

Maybe make the banana balloon be a cluster of bananas.

I think a crescent moon balloon would be nice to. Could go well with most of the moon and space stuff we have.

my second not very creative idea
classic present balloon
View attachment 559828
I think I suggested that one during the actual event to get to whatever points we needed. It's simple, but classic. And goes with the AC theme. I always liked this idea and also cute drawing!

I’m currently trying to design the cold disco balloon. I’ll post the picture of the collectible when I’m finished.

Here's my last idea! I can't believe nobody brought this up... You know how the villager Hopkins is like a living inflatable rabbit?
Hopkins_NH.png
800px-PC_Hopkins_Air_Valve.png

Why don't we make a balloon out of him?
This one is amazing and covers the balloon and villager bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back