• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Chocolate?

What is your favorite chcolate?

• Milk

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • White

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

ShawnFuzz

In Colorado, under my cats rule.
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Sweet Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What is your favorite type of chocolate?

I prefer dark.

What about you?

Also, do you have favorite chocolate candy? If so, what are they?

Last edited:
White is my favorite. There's something about it that's just so good...

I am really sorry to be that person but I do not really like chocolate. I never liked it as a kid either :confused:

That is fair to be honest. I have known a good number of people and friends in the past who, for whatever reason, didn't like chocolate, ice cream, or even cake. Everyone has their own preferences! :blush:

My favorite is dark chocolate! Milk chocolate is pretty good too and a lot of my favorite candies use milk chocolate, like rolos and almond snickers. White chocolate is alright, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

Dark chocolate! I do enjoy the other kinds of chocolates on occasions but I usually need to be in the right mood for them. Milk and white chocolate are typically too sweet, so unless I have a sweet tooth craving, I generally just enjoy dark chocolate. Plus the extra caffeine in dark chocolate is a nice little bonus.

I am a milk chocolate person typically! Although I do really love semi sweet chocolate which is a mix of milk and dark. My coworker also brought in some dark chocolate bars recently and they were really yummy so maybe I'm warming up more to dark!

White chocolate I like when it's drizzled on top of something else or if there's lil white chocolate chips mixed in vs just munching down on a white chocolate bar.

I LOVE chocolate! It’s not a dessert unless it has chocolate. My all-time favorite is dark, but I also love milk chocolate. White chocolate isn’t my thing, but I like white chocolate hot cocoa, as an exception.

White chocolate is my favorite, with dark chocolate following close behind. Both are amazing! Milk chocolate is okay; I like it, but I would prefer the other two, given the option.

Oh, and dark chocolate & mint is an underrated combination.

I like milk and dark chocolate up to ~70% cacao, but I don't really eat chocolate anymore due to concerns over lead and cadmium contamination ;; Especially considering how many brands have levels of contamination considered "unsafe", although imo I'm really not comfortable with any level of lead in my food

I love chocolate! I definitely have a sweet tooth and chocolate is a favourite of mine. I like semi sweet chocolate the most but regular dark and milk chocolate are good too! Dark chocolate with orange is probably my favourite for chocolate flavour combinations. 🍊🍫

ooooooooh chocolate

Quite possibly my favorite thing in the world to consume. Every birthday I get a chocolate cake.

I love both milk and dark, but not white chocolate. As for favorite chocolate food…I’d go with chocolate mousse. It’s never not tasted like heaven to me.

If the chocolate is in a bar, by itself I prefer dark. I don't like industrialised chocolate, like Hersheys. I prefer the artesanal kind. I absolutely hate white chocolate. It doesn't even taste like real chocolate. Anyway...
If the chocolate is mixed with something, let's say in cookies or in a brownie, I don't mind milk chocolate. However if dark is an option it is often the superior option.

chocolate slaps. i used to not be a fan of white chocolate when i was younger, but i'm a mega fan now ;u; honestly got no preference. chocolate candy wise, my go-to's a twix bar or the lindt boxes

I like all kinds of chocolate, but my favourite is dark chocolate! I like that it’s not too sweet and that it has a little hint of bitterness… yum. 🤤 It’s especially good with coffee or espresso flavouring!

My favourite chocolate bar is Hershey’s cookies ‘n’ creme, though! I swear there’s crack in it. The white chocolate itself is pretty good, although my favourite part is definitely the cookie bits! So, so good.

Back