Your most recent gaming purchases

Finally preordered digital Pokémon Legends: Arceus, and preordered Kirby and the Forgotten Land at the same time! 😍🌟 Can't wait for both! 🎉

I finally caved and pre-ordered Pokémon Legends: Arceus! I was trying to hold off and decide whether I should get it or not later, but a streamer I was watching was checking out the official trailers, and it just looked too good to pass up. ;v; My copy should arrive between release day and the 31st, but I probably won't start it right away.

I bought European Truck Simulator 2. It was 75% off on Steam and I love American Truck Simulator. It’s without a doubt one of the most relaxing games I’ve played.

Reactions: Bui
I got two games for Christmas
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
Pikmin 3 Deluxe

I also spent like 5 bucks on Genshin cause my gift card wasn't working and I needed to do a purchase with the gift card money and some of my own.

Do preorders count? Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and Rune Factory 5. Can't wait to play 'em!

Just bought Pokemon Legends Arceus even though I was initially planning on holding off for a while. I also bought Kingdoms of Amular: Re-Reckoning relatively recently and I'm enjoying it!

star dew valley
BESTIE WHAT DID YOU BUY IT ON BECAUSE I HAVE THE PS4 ONE AND OMGG STARDEW IS AMAZING!!! There is sadly no cross platform so we probably cannot play but I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE TONS OF FUN WITH IT!!!!! :) :D UWU

BESTIE WHAT DID YOU BUY IT ON BECAUSE I HAVE THE PS4 ONE AND OMGG STARDEW IS AMAZING!!! There is sadly no cross platform so we probably cannot play but I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE TONS OF FUN WITH IT!!!!! :) :D UWU
I got it on my sisters switch!!

I ordered a copy of Pokemon Legends Arceus, and bought a few games on Steam because they're having a big lunar New Year sale

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3
The Lord of the Rings (Lego)

Bought a few more games before the Steam sale ends:

Skyrim: Anniversary Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
lego Star Wars, the complete saga

I recently bought Zelda skyward sword. I also ordered Pokémon legend of Arceus. So excited to play it.

I bought a few used games off of eBay. Namely, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. They’re both expected on the 9th, so I guess that gives me something to look forward to.

I've made a few since I last posted! I got Fantasy Life (+the DLC) and Style Savvy: Styling Star from the 3DS eShop, so I won't have to worry about missing out on those. I've heard a lot of great things about Fantasy Life and it looks really cute! I'm a little more on the fence about Styling Star, but I've heard good things about this series too. I figure it's a good way to give the series a try anyway, especially since this game didn't get a physical release in North America, I don't think. And I did full-clear Barbie Fashion Designer as a kid, so.
I also pre-ordered Piofiore: Episodio 1926 (literally just for Gil's sequel though, because I'm delicate lol), and I've saved up to pre-order the limited edition version of Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei as soon as that opens up. It's also a title I'm a little iffier on, but I am hopeful for one route, and I like to support otome releases when I can.
Most recently, I got Cattails for the Switch while it was on 50% off sale, using the gold points I had saved up. It's been on my wishlist for a while now, and I think I'll start playing after I finish up one or two of the games I'm currently on. ^^

@Merielle I hope you enjoy Fantasy Life, it's a lot of fun! :) That makes me want to pick it up again, I still have my copy of it for my 3DS , maybe I'll play it again some time.

I picked up the Switch version of Code Realize Guardian of Rebirth as my first otome (although it’s far from my first visual novel). It does not disappoint. The music is excellent, the translation feels natural, and all of the main characters are beautifully drawn (and beautiful in general). I’ll probably go with Lupin’s route since he’s the most appealing to me.

Back