• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Wishlist items! Lotus pond, white festive tree, new 7-eleven set, Fueki set, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeunjae98

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hi guys! I haven't played ACNL since 2014 and have realised so many new items have been released since!

In my absence of 5 years, I'm hoping to get some unorderable/DLC items that I've missed out on :lemon:

Searching for (top priority):
- 2017 Birthday Cake
- Lotus pond
- Sandbox
- White Festive Tree
- New 7-Eleven set
- Fueki set (including outfit set)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Ffwvd2pLCj

I'd also be interested in all the Sanrio sets and outfits! I'm a big hoarder so I'm after multiples of each item/set

IGB are much preferred but can also do TBT!!

Hi :) Welcome back to your NL!
Unfortunately I've sold my last lotus pond or sandbox few more days ago, but I have both Fueki set and the new 7-11 set available. Usually selling for 40-50 tbt per set.
Let me know if interested. c:

Hi :) Welcome back to your NL!
Unfortunately I've sold my last lotus pond or sandbox few more days ago, but I have both Fueki set and the new 7-11 set available. Usually selling for 40-50 tbt per set.
Let me know if interested. c:

Hello would 40 tbt + 9 million igb be okay with you for both sets? :)

Last edited:
Hi yes please! I'm working on AEST but will try to be online more often :)

No worries. Hopefully we can find some time when we're both here.
Do you only need those 24 Items or are there any more you want me to add?

No worries. Hopefully we can find some time when we're both here.
Do you only need those 24 Items or are there any more you want me to add?
Ooh could I pls add to my order 3x Holden's outfit set (hats, pants, shirt), 3x white festive tree, 1x lotus pond, 2x Shaved ice lamp, and 3x 24-hour-shop ABD if you have them available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm more than happy to go on with the initial 24 items if you can't get the extras :) I'll be around for a bit so hopefully we can trade sometime soon

Last edited:
Ooh could I pls add to my order 3x Holden's outfit set (hats, pants, shirt), 3x white festive tree, 1x lotus pond, 2x Shaved ice lamp, and 3x 24-hour-shop ABD if you have them available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm more than happy to go on with the initial 24 items if you can't get the extras :) I'll be around for a bit so hopefully we can trade sometime soon

alright I got your items, i added you and am going to open when you added back ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back