Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Shrek 2

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Shrek 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shrek 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely Shrek 2 because it's the most memorable to me. I can't remember much about the 3rd and 4th movies.

Shrek 2! It takes the first and expands on it! Plus you can't beat the "Holding out for a Hero" cover. Soooo good! The Fairy Godmother is a queen!

I only watched Shrek 1 and Shrek 4.

I saw Shrek 4 as a kid in theatres. Shrek 1 recently since we picked up a peacock subscription.

I think I prefer the first one, but I have a blurry memory on Shrek 4.

it's so rare for a sequel to be as good as the original but i think shrek 2 actually did that. shrek 2 is as much a classic as the original imo

Shrek 2 for sure, it added so much and was just more fun than the original in both the story, character development and music. I do also like 4 though, which I don’t think is as popular!

Me and two friends did a shrek marathon years back to determine the best, including the short seasonal films, and we all agreed on 2. We even made a cake to match 🥰
F94A775E-53B8-414E-A7F6-223186D3EF42.jpeg

I can post here again since I finally watched Shrek 2. It's such a big step up in animation and it was only a few years apart. The whole movie is a notch above the first. I was impressed.

The original Shrek. While I enjoy 2 and 3, there’s something about the original that makes it more rewatchable for me. (Nostalgia maybe?)

I haven’t seen the newer Puss in Boots movie yet, but part of the first one. I liked that one so far because the main girl cat in it looks like my cat lol. 😂

1, I think? I haven't seen them in ages but I remember Shrek 1 being good. I'm pretty sure I saw 1-3 but not 4? I probably either didn't know that #4 existed or I just forgot about it.

I’ve only watched one and four and it’s one. One is iconic despite the animation despite being extremely dated. It’s pokes fun of many fairy tale tropes back when that wasn’t done a ton and it’s a lot of fun to revisit as an adult.

Four has the “everyone has forgotten the protagonist” trope that I’ve always hated. It doesn’t work in Steven Unvierse and it doesn’t work here.

Back