• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

what's your skin care routine?

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
i apply various lip balms and moisturizers every morning and night. every other day, i make a face mask. i'd love to draw a bath sometime prior to making a face mask, but i rarely have the time for it

I use Biore face cleansings, such as charcoal for my blackheads and a face mask creme(drug store).
I use my luna mini to scrub my face to give me that smooth feeling. I use coco butter, baby lotion, or any of my bath and body work creme to apply to my face since I like things with scents.

Lip balm 24/7 and because I just found out I'm allergic to freaking everything in skincare products, I haven't been using moisturizer, so my skin is not happy, but my usual was a Vitamin C cream. I use a mask every once in a while, but they are too expensive to use very often. I'm kinda lazy though, so I don't treat my skin very well. Whoops.
-Calli

I do not use any creams, oils, or any sort of products for my skin. I prefer not to taint my body with any chemicals that may be lurking in any kind of product. The bottle may have a list of ingredients on the label but you never know what sort of chemicals that are unknowingly pumped into it. besides mermaids have no use for that stuff...or what I like to call it "corporate sludge"

My skincare routine

Mon- Wed- Fri: Foam cleanser, exfoliate, toner, moisturizer.

Tues & Thurs: Foam cleanser, toner, moisturizer. Then a clay face mask at night.

Sat & Sun: Foam cleanser, toner, moisturizer.

I also use eye creams and serums when I feel like I need it. c:

I have a little skin care kit, can't remember the name right now, it's simple and just came with a cleanser, moisturizer and wipes. I don't use it as much as I should but it's nice to do and makes my face really soft and clean. I also have some other products that I use here and there, some muds some peeling masks and nose strips but I only use them when my face just feels super yuck.

Morning: low pH foam cleanser, AIO toner if I feel like it, honey ampule, moisturiser, sunscreen
Night: oil cleanser, foam cleanser, pH adjusting toner and BHA (every 2nd day), honey ampule, moisturiser
I use face masks and wash off masks irregularly, but on average 2-3 times a week

I try to wash my face everyday, but sometimes I don't always remember. I use cetaphil bc its non comedogenic & I use their lotion on my face and body :0 I have prescribed acne treatment cream but it dries my skin bad.

Everyone has all these routines and I'm over her doing nothing lol. Maybe once in a while I will use a skin cleanser for oily skin, but my only skin care routine is maybe some hand lotion and maybe some lip balm if I find it.

Clean my face twice every day with exfoliator and moisturiser after I wake up and before I go to bed, take a shower every day but I don't use anything on my face in the shower, just water. Usually wear lip balm while I sleep otherwise my lips can get cracked. Sometimes I use Lush face masks but I feel like they don't do much for me. I try to drink lots of water too. I used to have bad skin, and get breakouts all the time when I was growing up so now I'm super conscious and try to take as much care of my skin as I can

Last edited:
i love skincare but my skincare routine is really plain right now... i am going to change my foaming cleanser to a low pH one once i finish my current one and start using AHA/BHA.

morning:
the face shop aloe foam cleanser
lush tea tree oil toner
skinfood peach sake pore serum
innisfree green tea balancing lotion
biore uv aqua rich essence sunscreen

night:
the face shop rice water cleansing light oil
the face shop aloe foam cleanser
lush tea tree oil toner
sheet mask (twice a week)
tactu (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide)
c20 vitamin c serum
mizon snail repair cream
laniege water sleeping pack

I have to be careful with my skin now, I end up with such bad rashes on my palms and face if I use the wrong shower gel. Spending too much time in water also has the same effect. I moisturise after every shower and I use the occasional cleansing wipes and creams on my face. I used a cream before that burnt the skin off my cheeks though so I'm even wary about that now

I don't have a routine or anything, I used to be super set on what I'd do any use so so many product everyday but I can't be bothered with it and it didn't make much difference anyway. Now I use the bulldog products, I'll use the face wash then moisturiser, and use the face scrub every few days. I use grease lightening by lush for spots/acne too.

I shower once a day & I was my face twice a day; once after I wake up & once before I go to bed. Sometimes if I workout during the day and I get home around midday and I just feel gross, I'll use a foam cleanser then just to get the sweat and whatnot off my face.

In the mornings, I use a 10% benzoyl peroxide face cleanser, followed by a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream and a basic moisturizer. Benzoyl peroxide is the reason my face cleared up to the extent that it has.

The evenings are a bit (keyword: bit) more complicated. Every other night I use a facial scrub/exfoliant, toner (yes I use toner at night, they usually irritate my skin a bit but they do help clean my face so I use them at night since no one's going to see the redness on my skin), and the 2.5% benzoyl p. cream again. On the nights I don't use the scrub, I just use a foam cleanser.

Sometimes I'll use a face mask in the evenings, but that's kind of rare.

edit: and on Saturday's I use those pore strips on my nose (yes I know they're not good for your skin)

Last edited:
Mon-Sun: aloe, moisturizer/ampoule, snail cream
Fri: same as above + face mask
Every 2-3 days: strawberry black tea sugar scrub

Back