What’s the last game you finished?

i beat the first portal game yesterday - the game mechanics were cool, but i didn't really listen much to the main villain character and what they were saying for most of the time since i was focusing on what i was doing. i don't think i'll get the second game

I beat Banjo-Kazooie 100% completion on Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Version. I still hate Rusty Bucket Bay and Click Clock Wood those worlds gave me a hard time but I felt so good beating it since my kid self never finished it.

Digimon Survive.

I've had a chest infection for the past week or so, so a more relaxing game like this was just what I needed. Well... Relaxing may not be the best word to use I guess, considering what happens in the story. But it was a lot better than what I thought it would be. I might just 100% this one and watch all of the endings.

i just finished my 5th playthrough of legands arceus :D

now, i'm going to play my 2nd playthrough of violet ^^
*not teal mask or The Indigo Disk... i don't have them yet... i'm getting them at christmas :D *

Luigi’s Mansion 3 or Kirby and the Forgotten Land…it feels like ages since I’ve finished a game lol.

Finished all the story content in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion - HD Renovation! 👻 It's very fitting for Halloween and I've had a lot of fun playing it. I'm not ready to put it down just yet either—I feel like there's still more for me to see in Endless Mode, so I plan to keep playing it through the rest of the month! Maybe I can improve my high score while I'm at it too. ^^

Pokemon Stadium N64 (NSO Expansion Version)

I enjoyed that game more than I thought I would. Now I am ready to start on Stadium 2.

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past (there might just be a renewed version out there, so I'll clarify that it was the original version for the SNES the one I played). Although I've been aware of the Zelda series for over two decades, this was actually my very first time playing any videogame from it. One thing I immediately took notice of in A Link To The Past was the design, which really brought to mind Super Mario World (I haven't checked yet, but wouldn't be surprised if the designers who worked on that game also worked on this one).

The videogame was not only a whole lot more entertaining than I was initially thinking it was going to be, the boss battles were also easier than I expected. What I struggled with the most was just trying to figure out where the heck you had to go (as is quite common with a lot of these older games from the 1990s; missions and objectives can be pretty vague). The constant need to have to warp back and forth between the light/dark worlds (in order to be able to access specific platforms and areas) also got a teeny bit tedious at times. As for the soundtrack, I felt that it could've been better and more varied, but was overall still decent enough.

7/10 (For now)

I have 100%ed all of Mario Wonder, the last level which I will not spoil was hard alright, but after I got used to how each part of the level goes, it was a cakewalk.

Now the only thing I can do is help others on whatever level I choose online, and I would love to try the races that can only be done with friends that I have their FC to. The sad part is that I don’t know where I can find people to do races with…

I finished the story line for Fae Farm. I also collected most of the wing variations, color palettes, and earned most of the final outfits for the job quests. I feel like I pretty much almost 100% the game, so I left it until the update comes out later this year. I enjoyed it for sure, but I feel like I binge played it too fast, as my usual fashion.

I beat Super Mario Bros Wonder! Oh my god I loved the game so much and its everything I've ever wanted. The bossess could've been better, but overall its a awesome 2D Mario game that I strongly recommend. 9/10

I finished Super Mario RPG Remake on Switch. This was awesome and it was better than the original. The Post Game content was also great. They were challenging but they were done great. 9/10.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I finished all of the key quests and completed the story a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm halfway through the post game content and working towards G rank gold crown!

Just finished my first play-through of Unpacking (on Switch). Really nice game, highly recommend! Was shocked to find out that the game was developed literally an hour away from me lmao

Back