What's Bothering You?

I can’t sleep. I’m restless because I’m anxious about my switch.

I hate how my dad talks to me like I’m stupid. right now I’m not processing anything because i’m tired and anxious. he told me oh did you know you can get a 10% off discount from the repair site if you enter your email? I’m like well.. and he’s like well what. Even if i was more awake, i take a long time to process things and to think of a way to response and when he pressures me to hurry up it makes me freeze up.

i almost want to just say screw it and wait to get it with my mom. I don’t know how to interact with my dad anymore or deal with it.

I woke up at 4:40am feeling so tired and tense and anxious, and I slept off and on for a while but now it's 8:30 so I'll go ahead and get up. I still feel so tense though, every single muscle in my body is tense. I dont think it'll stop until mum comes home. 😞

Woke up to buzzing sounds and there's a big-ass wasp on my window. How the hell did it get there? Anyway, I came back with a fly swatter, watched it crawl around for a few minutes, then it disappeared... Somewhere. I couldn't kill it 'cause I was too scared; I flinched every time it moved and I ****ing whimpered when I saw it up close?? Really wish I wasn't so scared of bugs (especially wasps) so I could've just dealt with it and be done. I don't think I'm going back to my room for a while. :x

Woke up to buzzing sounds and there's a big-ass wasp on my window. How the hell did it get there? Anyway, I came back with a fly swatter, watched it crawl around for a few minutes, then it disappeared... Somewhere. I couldn't kill it 'cause I was too scared; I flinched every time it moved and I ****ing whimpered when I saw it up close?? Really wish I wasn't so scared of bugs (especially wasps) so I could've just dealt with it and be done. I don't think I'm going back to my room for a while. :x
OMG I feel you... I remember a few weeks ago I walked to my room and I saw this HUGE crane fly zooming around. (They remind me of spiders with wings... I'm arachnophobic) Guess what, I didn't kill it. I asked my family for help and they were useless; they just told me to be brave because I'm 16 years old. Thanks, guys... And then, I came back to my room and the crane fly disappeared. I was pretty scared that it would fly up to my face while I was sleeping for a few days...

My switch just deleted game data that was on my sd card since it said it was used on a different switch and something about formatting 😬. I’m pretty sure most of the games weren’t ones I’ve been playing, but still I’m kinda freaking out 😭. i guess I’ll find out whenever I get to those games that I haven’t finished. I have saved to my switch icloud, so maybe all isn’t lost.

I thought I checked everything I needed to before getting a new switch; I had no idea there’d be issues with the sd card. My screenshots and videos didn’t get deleted thankfully.

Back